Laughing City
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

here is a conversation between Boyd and I on facebook.

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/91648778.jpg/

seems like the site will be up soon.

Can't wait to get my vinyl.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

He said The Valley will be available for preorder on Monday, not that a merch site will be up on Monday.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mr pine
Vintage Newbie

but from where? I already preordered my Valley cd from amazon weeks ago.

I just assumed he meant the merch site.

wilsmith wrote:
You're the Anti-Censorship+Topless Twitpic Parodying+Youth Group Video Directing guy that's a champion for the 1st amendment, Videogames as Art, and unrepentant file sharing...

Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

It's a relatively simple matter to set up an order form for one item and have a link on the front page. Much more simple than putting up an entire merch site with multiple items, in fact. But you may have guessed right. Smile

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
oathmeal
Sea Post King

Pre-order packages are up on EVR site!
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

Officially pre-ordered!!

I would have liked the autographed lithograph, but I don't wanna pay for the vinyl...I won't use it. Just got the t-shirt/CD bundle instead.

oathmeal
Sea Post King

I thought the same, but I really wanted the lithograph so I went ahead and got it. Now I've gotta get a record player.
princesstripandfall
Lost at Forum

Hmm...I would pre-order it if I liked the shirt more.
I really like all the different bundles though Smile
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

oathmeal wrote:
I thought the same, but I really wanted the lithograph so I went ahead and got it. Now I've gotta get a record player.

Hahh nice. By the way, did you get an email right away after you ordered it? Because I didn't get a confirmation email and when I try to look up my order on the website with my email/postal code, they can't find it.

oathmeal
Sea Post King

kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:

Hahh nice. By the way, did you get an email right away after you ordered it? Because I didn't get a confirmation email and when I try to look up my order on the website with my email/postal code, they can't find it.

I got mine almost immediately afterward.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

oathmeal wrote:
kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:

Great...so either I put in the wrong email or something went wrong with my order? Does anyone know what to do about that?

sully_51
Golly, Poster

Preordered both bundles! Very HappyVery Happy
oathmeal
Sea Post King

kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:
kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:

Great...so either I put in the wrong email or something went wrong with my order? Does anyone know what to do about that?

Well you could email them. They have a contact link down at the bottom. I'm not sure how you would go about checking that though because you don't really set up an account.
kLafied
Laughing Citizen

oathmeal wrote:
kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:
kLafied wrote:
oathmeal wrote:

Well you could email them. They have a contact link down at the bottom. I'm not sure how you would go about checking that though because you don't really set up an account.

Yeah I just sent them an email... I hope my order went through.

sully_51
Golly, Poster

When you ordered, did you get a white page wtih some black text that had an order number on it? I suppose you probably were too excited to pay attention to what the page actually said... Laughing