Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Capn Scarleg wrote:
So...Antrider...I assume you have some omnipresence, omnipotence, and omniscience on this site...otherwise I would not have gotten a response so fast. I feel that you leave many questions unanswered: Who is this Antrider in real life? Is he really a protocol droid? Does he speak Bachi, if that is how it's spelled...you know what I'm talking about ("Doesn't look like we have a choice, but I'll remind him")? Why was Danny Donkey angry at the world? Who in the blazes is WhiteWire? Why are they all over the Eisley forum? Who's Kylee? Doesn't having the sun come out of your rear end hurt? Is that street talk for diarrhea, or something? So many questions left unanswered. It's frustrating really. I may quit this community. We'll see.

I honestly never thought my White Wire baner was that saturated. I know I post a lot, but I'm not the only person with a signature that promotes something they enjoy? I just happen to be lazy enough to only change mine every two years.

I am Jamie, and I post on this forum about a combined 20 minutes a day because I've found it exceedingly enjoyable for most of the last 4 years. I chose "Protocol Droid" for my mod status because I felt it was fitting of my duty as a moderator. Also, I like Star Wars ...

If the fact that I have a few random items in my signature and the customary witty mod status offends you enough that you'd quit this community of a couple hundred in-and-out posters (many of whom promote bands and say random things in their signatures), then I'm sorry. I think it's silly.

But I think maybe you just need to look around more and see that I'm not very much out of the ordinary here. And that it's quite an enjoyable community.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Last edited by TheAntrider on Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Wait....you're going to quit a forum 'cause of someone's signature? Maybe you should leave if it's that big of a deal. Wink Besides, Kylee's quote was gold and what you said made Jamie take it down. Evil or Very Mad GOLD I TELL YOU! GOLD!
Capn Scarleg
Sea Post King

I'm just messin around folks. Geeze. No need to go changing your profiles if you don't want to. I never said I was offended by anyone's profiles even once. By all means, continue as you were...and take my words at face value rather than read into them. I tend to think this is a bad way of communication because there is no way to communicate tone of voice, and therefore things get misconstrued. I do believe that is what happened.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

That's cool. I pulled the bum quote off because I realized that, while I'm not terribly important, I'm still somewhat of an ambassador for Eisley, and I realized that some might find it a little odd. And I don't really want to associate awkwardness and backsides with the band on such a large scale. ha ha.

Of course, some people will call me egotistical or delusional for saying that, but whatever.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
adrayen
Sea Post King

Hey guys! I've known about eisley for about 3 years. But for some reason I never made an account..just read the posts from boyd & eisley..well...here i am!!
I'm Adrienne & i'm from Northern California. I'm in love with Eisley & Brighten. I'm a dancer-tap, jazz, ballet, and some hip hop. It's my life!! I found out about Eisley through dance. A friend of mine did a jazz solo to "Marvelous Things" and I fell in love with Eisley!! I also help run the Eisley Lovers fanpage on myspace. ADD IT PLEASE?! It'd mean a lot to me!
myspace.com/eisleyfanpage
Looking forward to talk to all you lovelys!!
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 | Posts: 62 | Location: Northern California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Unregistered
Laughing Citizen

hi. Welcome! Smile That would be cool to see an Eisley jazz dance! Smile
adrayen
Sea Post King

it was a really pretty dance!
I think Blackened Crown would make a pretty lyrical dance...just sayin :) i should tell my dance teacher about eisley!! hehe.
Joined: 20 Mar 2008 | Posts: 62 | Location: Northern California
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ChristaNicoleWells
Sea Post King

YAY...another NOOB. MY name's Christa. Hello everyone
Joined: 24 Mar 2008 | Posts: 1 | Location: Santa Monica, CA
Strawberry Shovecake
Sea Post King

Hi! My name's Jess. I've been a lurker for a while, but decided to pop out of the woodwork now that Eisley's going back on tour. I've never seen them, but I'm really excited for the DC show. I wish they were playing my town, Baltimore, but half an hour away is nothing to get upset about. I'm not sure why, but it took me a long time to give Eisley a listen. I wrote them off for stupid reasons without giving them a chance. And boy am I glad I finally did, about a year ago. Anyway, I can't promise I'll post a whole lot but at least this way I don't feel quite as creepy.
uncreative
Vintage Newbie

Jamie's slacking. Wink

I've never welcomed new people before, so this will be my first. Welcome Christa and Jess!
xsongdreamingx
Sea Post King

Hey! I'm new XD

My name is Sarah, I'm 18 and i LOVE making new friends AND of course EISLEY <3
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Ha ha.

Howdy, Sarah! I'm Jamie, and welcome aboard! New friends, eh? You should come by the AIM chatroom Laughing City around 10 p.m. (central) ... we get decent crowd from here in there, and it's generally fun when people show up. ha ha. It can be a good place to meet some forum regulars. And the same goes for anyone else who wants to "meet" some new folk! Everyone's welcome. Smile

Oh, and if no one is in there, just hang out and wait, or IM me and I'll try to start a crowd. ha ha.

paulollopis
Sea Post King

Hi I'm Paulo and I'm from Sugar Land
nine
Sea Post King

Hola Eisley fans! My name is Kara and I started listening to Eisley's wonderful music about a year or so ago. And last night, I went to my FIRST Eisley concert in the teeny tiny Conservatory in Oklahoma City. In fact, my ears are still ringing. With awesomeness.

Also, I'm feeling very overwhelmed by everything there is to see and hear and learn about Eisley, but I'm going to get through it all, darn it... that's how it is with new fandoms and stuff Smile

UNNECESSARY RAMBLINGS! The end.
Last edited by nine on Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

nine wrote:
Hola Eisley fans! My name is Kara and I started listening to Eisley's wonderful music about a year or so again. And last night, I went to my FIRST Eisley concert in the teeny tiny Conservatory in Oklahoma City. In fact, my ears are still ringing. With awesomeness.

Also, I'm feeling very overwhelmed by everything there is to see and hear and learn about Eisley, but I'm going to get through it all, darn it... that's how it is with new fandoms and stuff Smile

UNNECESSARY RAMBLINGS! The end.

Hey! It was nice chatting with you! Definitely come back!

And welcome, everyone! Smile

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>