Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
wednesdayafternoon
Sea Post King

Hi all Very Happy I've been a fan of Eisley since forever and all that blah blah.. so I figured since I read here fairly often now I might as well actually join in! nice to chat with you all.
boone
Vintage Newbie

Welcome! It's pretty slow going around here now that Twitter and Facebook and Instagram have allowed you to plow yourself into the band members's personal lives to a disturbing degree, but it's still a pretty cool place to hang out.
MacRVA
Sea Post King

wednesdayafternoon wrote:
Hi all Very Happy I've been a fan of Eisley since forever and all that blah blah.. so I figured since I read here fairly often now I might as well actually join in! nice to chat with you all.

Yeah welcome! It's nice to have new people.

I'm new too, registered a while ago but only started posting the past couple months. Never actually did the intro thing, maybe I should have? Too late now haha.
wednesdayafternoon
Sea Post King

Thanks guys!

And haha MacRVA, also I saw your posts about the show in Maryland and I wish I could have gone! (I'm in DC) Hopefully next time when they're headlining I'll get to see them for the first time and more of the new album will be on the setlist Love
MacRVA
Sea Post King

wednesdayafternoon wrote:
Thanks guys!

And haha MacRVA, also I saw your posts about the show in Maryland and I wish I could have gone! (I'm in DC) Hopefully next time when they're headlining I'll get to see them for the first time and more of the new album will be on the setlist Love

I live in Richmond so we'll probably end up at some of the same shows over the coming years since I go to most of the shows in that area. It's a shame you didn't make it to the Baltimore show. It was great.

<< prev | goto page