Laughing City
AustintheFlowerKing
Sea Post King

I haven't bought Room Noises yet because I want to buy it from the band when they come through town in ten days. I have a Best Buy gift certificate and some money to buy it, I even have a friend at Barnes & Noble that could give me an employee's discount. But I decided to wait so I wouldn't end up buying the album twice in ten days.

They say good things are worth waiting for, that the best part of getting something is the anticipation (or something like that), but it's so difficult to wait. Oh well, I waited a month and a half when I first heard about the album, I can wait ten long days.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
"You may say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one." -John Lennon
merry andrew
Sea Post King

Good luck with that. I ended up buying it today because they'll be here on Friday, and I want to know the songs.
Joined: 22 Sep 2004 | Posts: 196 | Location: Redmond, WA, USA
adrio
Sea Post King

It'll be worth the wait.
Like today, I bought Room Noises at around noon, and still haven't listened to it Shocked
It has to do with the weather a little. I don't want to look back and remember that I listened to Room Noises for the first time on an overcast, dead day. It might snow tomorrow, so I'll probably listen to it then. Or I'll go into my room at night and listen to it there.

Yeah, I bet I sound pretty strange right about now. I'm probably the only person here who owns the album and hasn't listened to it yet Cool

blacklistfront
Sea Post King

i couldnt wait so now i own 2 copies of Room Noises. I have one copy signed im probably end up giving the other to a buddy. Razz
Joined: 08 May 2004 | Posts: 130 | Location: City of Angels
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
AustintheFlowerKing
Sea Post King

adrio wrote:
It'll be worth the wait.
Like today, I bought Room Noises at around noon, and still haven't listened to it Shocked
It has to do with the weather a little. I don't want to look back and remember that I listened to Room Noises for the first time on an overcast, dead day. It might snow tomorrow, so I'll probably listen to it then. Or I'll go into my room at night and listen to it there.

Yeah, I bet I sound pretty strange right about now. I'm probably the only person here who owns the album and hasn't listened to it yet Cool

I know what you mean about the setting affecting your mood and mindset. I'm really sensitive to the environment in a connective emphathetic type of way.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix
"You may say I'm a Dreamer, but I'm not the only one." -John Lennon
adrio
Sea Post King

Cool. And guess what? It did snow, and I listened to it in my room Cool