Laughing City
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

Memories, Telescope eyes, and the end of Brightly wound no longer play on my CD.

I have been very very careful with it too! It was just a blurb of harmonized voices skipping over and over until the whole thing went kaput. Is it possible to play a CD so much that it wears itself out? Very Happy

I guess this means I'll have to buy a new one. Oh no.
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
Silvestre
Golly, Poster

now that's one other reason why one should rip their CDs and hear them on the computer...hahhahaa...i rip all the original CDs that i have and always listen to my favourite tracks on my P900 or my PC or my notebook...i love technology Very Happy

or get an ipod Very Happy Wink haha.

that's weird though. the songs you mentioned that don't play are randomly spaced out. it's not like 3 songs in a row.

i think it is possible, but it just came out a month ago and i don't think you've been playing it 24 hours a day every day or the modern day lingo, 24/7. i think if it's in the cd player for a really long time and it's being played, the heat will eventually damage the disc. that's my guess.
 |  | 
mandy
Sea Post King

chubbygumby wrote:
or the modern day lingo, 24/7.

that made my day

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

well...I havn't been playing it 24/7, But It was living in the car for a while, and I did play it one night non-stop. I fell asleep with my headphones on and the cd on repeat...blaaaaah. Rolling Eyes

Our computer is in my parents room also, so I can't really load them up and play them off my comp...though I wish I could.

*big sigh*
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas