Laughing City
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

So I thought I'd ramble a little about my experience at the Worcester show last night. It rocked.

We left Maine around 10 then got in line at about 3 or so. My friends and I walked down to Eisley's trailor/van thing and took pictures with it..I know, pathetic right? haah but it was nice to see the Texas plates and little Eisley sticker Smile
When we got in it was very packed but I got front row center-ish, which I was pleased about. Eisley came on and were awesome. ahh I almost died! They played Marvelous Things, Telescope Eyes, Plenty of Paper, Memories, I Wasn't Prepared, My Lovely, and I think that's it? Anyway so after their set I got back to the merch table & loaded up with goodies then headed over to a little meet and great thingy set up with Eisley. They were all really friendly Smile I got them to all sign my lithograph and they liked my homemade Eisley shirt. I got my picture taken with them too. yay! I walked around a bit then came back and Boyd was there so I walked up to him with one of my little Eisley flyers and asked if he'd sign it for me. I think he was a little puzzled and asked me something like "don't you want the band to sign it?" then he asked how I knew who he was and so on. It was a nice little chat. Boyd rocks.
I spent the rest of the concert dwelling around with my friends and exploring the Palladium, it's a nice venue and I liked the balcony. I have pictures, but they aren't developed yet. I'll be sure to post when they are though.
In conclusion, cheers to anyone who took the time to read this long and rambling post and a big thanks to Eisley for putting on a great show!

dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

it was so much fun! i was there, too. i would like to thank the guy with the white fro for standing right in front of me and blocking my view of pretty much the entire stage. otherwise, it was good. i wish i had pictures, but i had no idea how to get a camera in. and i got a hoodie, which is nice and new smelling and stuff.

and sherri singing with new found glory was awesome.

BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

hey, rottenxbeauty, i think i was standing near you in line the whole time because i saw that some of the girls in front of me went down and took pics with the eisley van. did you see the really ugly kid with the brand new hoodie? that was me. Wink

hey dont_panic, sorry our greeting was rushed Neutral

it was an overall good show. i posted all about it here http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=bnrocks
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

BNROCKS wrote:
hey, rottenxbeauty, i think i was standing near you in line the whole time because i saw that some of the girls in front of me went down and took pics with the eisley van. did you see the really ugly kid with the brand new hoodie? that was me. Wink

haha yeah I was thinking it was you because you had posted that you'd be wearing a Brand New hoodie and afterall...how many people there would be wearing the same hoodie Sherri has Laughing I saw you talking to Boyd after the show too so that also tipped me off hah. Anyway it was good seeing you perhaps next New England show we can all introduce ourselves and meet up in a more official manner. Us boardies do rock afterall. Cool

BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

rottenxbeauty wrote:
BNROCKS wrote:

haha yeah I was thinking it was you because you had posted that you'd be wearing a Brand New hoodie and afterall...how many people there would be wearing the same hoodie Sherri has Laughing I saw you talking to Boyd after the show too so that also tipped me off hah. Anyway it was good seeing you perhaps next New England show we can all introduce ourselves and meet up in a more official manner. Us boardies do rock afterall. Cool

no doubt about it. it'll be eisley's headlining tour at a much smaller club and i'm sure that it'll be easier to find each other there.

did you see ray (stpdrummerboy)? he was the tall, dark haired boy right next to me when i was talking to boyd.
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

Yes, I believe I remember him. I assumed he was either with you or some boardie because he seemed like he knew who and what he was talking about.
What venue will they be playing in and where? Or are those details not yet released or something?

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

rottenxbeauty wrote:
I walked up to him with one of my little Eisley flyers and asked if he'd sign it for me. I think he was a little puzzled and asked me something like "don't you want the band to sign it?"

Laughing
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

rottenxbeauty wrote:
Yes, I believe I remember him. I assumed he was either with you or some boardie because he seemed like he knew who and what he was talking about.
What venue will they be playing in and where? Or are those details not yet released or something?

i don't know where they'll be playing. i hope there's more than one show in new england because i'll go to any of them. i might even go to a new york or new jersey one since it'll be a summer tour. my guess for boston would have been the paradise rock club but boyd said that might be too big. the paradise lounge is smaller, but it's really small. if the paradise club is too big, then avalon and the axis sure are. i forget how big the middle east is, it's small, but i'm not sure if it's smaller than the paradise club. maybe it'll be there.

maybe the fleet center? Wink

so, for now, i don't know, and boyd didn't know either. it's still a couple months off. all i know is i'm really looking forward to this one Smile
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

what month do you think it'll be in? agh I sure hope it's in August because I'll be in Europe all July.. Confused Sad
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

well it's supposed to start in june. let's just hope new england is earlier in the tour Neutral
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

or we could hope its a world tour, and you can catch them in europe!
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

BNROCKS wrote:

hey dont_panic, sorry our greeting was rushed Neutral

yeah, sorry bout that. i got all nervous cause i was gonna meet the band and jsut sort of blanked. Laughing

next time i'll say more than "hey."

niftylikenifer
Sea Post King

The show was soo super good. Chauntelle's such a sweetheart.

rottenxbeauty, I think I saw you there, but I didn't have time to say hi.
rottenxbeauty
Sea Post King

niftylikenifer wrote:

rottenxbeauty, I think I saw you there, but I didn't have time to say hi.

that's alrighty. next New England show we can organize a more official get together I'm sure Smile

niftylikenifer
Sea Post King

Yes, that would be neato.