Laughing City
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Christie and I are doing janitor work at night!
Our bodies hurt so much by the time we get home at 1:30 a.m. that we can't even go to sleep. whaaa....Sad
The mop weighs half of Christie's weight Laughing

At least it is only for a week. We're helping a friend who is going on vacation, and we actually needed the dough, so whatcha gonna do?
Funny...everyone has the perception that our family is rolling in dough, since Eisley is doing good. IF Eisley does make it, it probably won't been seen on this album. All you people wanting to be rockstars out there, need to really count the costs.

Anyway...while the rest of our family is out on the rockstar road, we're scrubbing floors and emptying trash, and cleaning toilets in two medical centers to help pay the bills back home.

Somebody give us a hand. Rolling Eyes

Useless rant....sorry.

Anything to see EISLEY'S music get out to the world. Smile
We love you Eisley...missing you from home.

love,
mom and Christie your friendly local janitors Wink

and this...is a true story.
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Do you have a PayPal account? If you have one we can give you money.

JD

BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

if you ever need anything, start up a paypal account. i'm serious, although i'm pretty sure your family would never take anything.

keep those spirits up, kim! Smile
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

NO! NO! NO!

Sorry....we're gonna be fine. I guess I just posted it for Eisley history sake. Hopefully, one day, our family will look back on these times and all the sacrifices will have been worth it.

It is such a gamble. Everyone knows this. Christie and I are just feeling sorry for ourselves because we're stuck at home, the car is breaking down, everything seems to be caving in, and janitor work sucks, but ironically, Eisley is busting butt.

Thanks for your kind offers, but we really are gonna be fine. I feel like it will all be worth it someday, and the memories that Christie and I are creating during our week and a half of janitor work, will go in the memoirs of what helped to put Eisley's music on the map Wink
BNROCKS
Vintage Newbie

heh, ok kim.

it'll all look good on an E! True Hollywood story one day i suppose Wink
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

dang...janitor work is hard...but i would totally mop up medical centers...mopping is awesome...my favorite cleaning time activity, hands down.
tell christie to eat some more so she can tackle that mop Laughing

and good luck, work sucks, and no matter what happens with eisley and Warner Bros, i have faith that it will all work out in the end

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

As you wish Mrs. Dupree, but please keep it in mind. We're here because your kids (and by logical extension you) have given us a great deal, and probably more than they (and you) realize. It would be the least we could do in return.

JD

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
As you wish Mrs. Dupree, but please keep it in mind. We're here because your kids (and by logical extension you) have given us a great deal, and probably more than they (and you) realize. It would be the least we could do in return.

JD

or we could...ya know...buy their album...cos that's the best way to support a band...

i mean, i'm all for each of us sending kim a dollar a day, and supporting them, but that'll never happen, especially since kim would never let it

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
jdstories wrote:

JD

or we could...ya know...buy their album...cos that's the best way to support a band...

i mean, i'm all for each of us sending kim a dollar a day, and supporting them, but that'll never happen, especially since kim would never let it

Yeah, you're probably right. I just wonder, how much of our money goes to them when we buy their album? I'd rather it just went to them, but *sigh*... Of course, I fully intend to buy more merch at the San Antonio show. I bet they get more money from swag at the shows.

JD

granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

jdstories wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
jdstories wrote:

JD

Yeah, you're probably right. I just wonder, how much of our money goes to them when we buy their album? I'd rather it just went to them, but *sigh*... Of course, I fully intend to buy more merch at the San Antonio show. I bet they get more money from swag at the shows.

JD

ehhhh....not ...really...the merch is sort of...funded by the label...Eisley sees...little...if any of that money. But still buy it...even though they aren't directly seeing money from mech and CD sales, the key thing to remember is that it shows WB there's interest and then they support Eisley more and Eisley sells more and then sees the money...we gotta do everything we can to make them less small

unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

I know that if half of my family was in a band....I'd totally be the creepey janitor at a school (or something) while they were on the road....but on a serious note....that story is very touching....
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I will do my part.

JD

abductee
Laughing Citizen

If I lived in Texas, or anywhere near you guys, i'd help out with the janitor work. I know it's a pretty sucky job, but i'm kinda good at it (I blame it on years of boy scouts and wrestling.. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil ).
however, i'm in california, so I doubt this post is any help at all.

so sorry.

for being usless. but I just thought i'd throw that out there.

and a week isn't so bad, just reward yourselves with ice cream or something really refreshing when it's all over, and you'll feel better for it (well, that works for me anyway.)

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I hope you guys will be able to look back on this and say "Remember when you guys did janitor work? Now we have a staff of janitors. bwahahahaha!" Razz

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

abductee wrote:
I blame it on years of boy scouts

So true....so true....but that work didn't prevent me from getting my Eagle Scout...what?!?! what?!?! Laughing