Laughing City
JohnBeez
Sea Post King

I just did this for fun, I could hear it in my head listening to the cd. I really need to find someone to rhyme on it.

http://personal.ecu.edu/jbw1203/wasn'tprepared.mp3

Mods feel free to move this to Shameless if it's inappropriate, but I figure it's interesting to all the Eisley fans.
kajqrd
Golly, Poster

Kind of cool. I think you could improve it even more by making transissions a bit more blurry. By the way I don't really see the need for a rap section. Just call it trip hop and say that the inspiration came from Portishead and not Faithless (or whatever you might be inspired by) and I think it will work...
Joined: 19 Feb 2005 | Posts: 743 | Location: Herning, Denmark
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

lol hehehehe, that's weird...the snare needs to be quieter, though! Very Happy

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
JohnBeez
Sea Post King

Thanks for the comments fellas.

My snares are always slammin' hehe
samantha
Sea Post King

haha this is truely amazing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

hmmm I might try to add a flow to this.....we'll see.....haha I like the track though.....It makes me want to rhyme so bad....but it kinda sucks because it's finals week....it will have to wait....
cleaman
Sea Post King

the beat is great, but like that one kid said, if the transitions were smoother it'd be rad. and i don't think it needs rhyming at all. if you throw in some more stuff in the parts where you would rhyme, just ambience or something, that would make it so good.

just some thoughts...keep up the good work
giant_
Laughing Citizen

I think the transitions are fine the way they are and it works good as a instrumental no need for rhyming, maybe if you have some turntables some ambient scratches would sound good when the guitar part comes in.

Not bad... I still think that kingspin admin remix is better... http://www.kingspin.com/eisley/

He is going to kick me for posting this since I said something last time and he PM'd me asking me not to promote it... but i mean its cool and who cares right?
 |  | 
kingspin
Really Dizzy Admin

Dude (blondewood) you made me go and delete your user account.... (ok i did it by accident and I removed your post and then I decided to put it back but thats why it shows your post as a guest and your user account isnt actually deleted)

The thing is... these songs are copyrighted.. I know they are just for fun but we need to be careful about creating alternate works from other peoples material. When I posted those remixes I did YEARS ago I had permission from the Boyd (who asked the band) if it was ok and that link is not part of any site anywhere and has an anti search engine block on it so that only people who read the original post from like 2 years ago could see it. I am not trying to be a downer.. I actually think its AMAZING COOOL!!!! that you took the time to do your remix... I am just saying for my particular remix that the guy above posted (blondewood)... just .... oh... I dont know... whatever... I just said dont promote my version (besides I look stupid in that picture).

And as for the rest of you.... just be respectful... Smile Thanks...

*steps of soapbox wondering what he just rambled on about*
Joined: 28 May 2003 | Posts: 271 | Location: The Hills of Bountiful
JohnBeez
Sea Post King

Hey giant_, funny you mention skratching... I've been cutting over this beat alot the past few days.
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

I can easily find you a dope emcee to rhyme on this.

But I'm kind of lazy.
Igaveflowerstostacy
Golly, Poster

Anonymous wrote:
Not bad... I still think that kingspin admin remix is better... http://www.kingspin.com/eisley/

He is going to kick me for posting this since I said something last time and he PM'd me asking me not to promote it... but i mean its cool and who cares right?

It's sort of annoying... but pretty cool

"I was on tour in the United States back in '89 and we did a show in Cincinnati. During that show I shouted out, 'It's great to be in Cincinnati!' That was a lie."
-David Bowie
Joined: 17 Mar 2005 | Posts: 649 | Location: Gotham City, Tennessee
end MORAINE
Golly, Poster

kingspin wrote:
Dude (blondewood) you made me go and delete your user account.... (ok i did it by accident and I removed your post and then I decided to put it back but thats why it shows your post as a guest and your user account isnt actually deleted)

The thing is... these songs are copyrighted.. I know they are just for fun but we need to be careful about creating alternate works from other peoples material. When I posted those remixes I did YEARS ago I had permission from the Boyd (who asked the band) if it was ok and that link is not part of any site anywhere and has an anti search engine block on it so that only people who read the original post from like 2 years ago could see it. I am not trying to be a downer.. I actually think its AMAZING COOOL!!!! that you took the time to do your remix... I am just saying for my particular remix that the guy above posted (blondewood)... just .... oh... I dont know... whatever... I just said dont promote my version (besides I look stupid in that picture).

And as for the rest of you.... just be respectful... Smile Thanks...

*steps of soapbox wondering what he just rambled on about*

That is so gay.
danieldugdale
Sea Post King

more techno than hip hop