Laughing City
wmnow
Golly, Poster

I went to the show last night and all I can say is WOW. I was in line with my sister and we met this cool guy behind us named Ricardo who was there just for Eisley too. So we’re waiting and then the band is on the balcony so my sister yells out to them and we wave. They waved back. We got in early but were talking to Beardo so we ended up in the 8th row. Hummm what to do. So we snake our way through explaining that we are there only to the first band and then we’re leaving so for the most part people were nice about it.

After the set we went back to the merch table and talked to Boyd for a little while. The conversation revolved around MAC’s and the forum, oh how I love the forum. I was introduced to Eddie, and yes I know he’s not Beardo.

So we embark on a quest to get all the autographs starting first with Boyd, that’s right my friends I got Boyd’s autograph. I was really intimidated by Stacy and Sherri so I didn’t talk to them much, even though they were nice enough. We talked to Chauntelle for a while, who is super nice but we all knew that, and I was like whoa you’re talking to Chauntelle. She said she saw us wave while we where in line and I was thinking… "you knew that was us…cool.” Even though we were practically the only fans there just for them. We asked her where Jonathan was because he was the last autograph so her and Eddie went to go find em.

He finally came out and we monopolized him for a while. I think the people waiting behind us were kind of T.O.’d but it’s okay. I didn’t get to talk to Weston all that much on a count of he’s so shy and I didn’t know what to say. I know this isn’t the most exciting writing but I’m too happy to even think.

i edited it for stupid sp problems

~JaL~
Sea Post King

wow that's really awesome. glad you had a good time
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Sadly, I've seen Eisley three times and never once got Boyd's autograph. Lucky! Maybe next time.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wmnow
Golly, Poster

i can't wait for saturday for the instore.................and the headlining tour.

i hope they don't say Shocked "whoa you go to everything huh."

shiny311
Sea Post King

dude, the BAG & THE HOODIE is awsome. worth the price !!! man the drinks cost more than the merch, how sad is that. love the eislye crew !!!

lol Weston is shy, i thought it was just me being shy !!! thats cool thou...

& yeah, i been to both nights @ HOB on hollywood. I meet them all both nights too. So i hope they dont think I'm a stalker the next time i see them @ their next Headlining show !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
midnightmourning
Sea Post King

Hah, i had my bag signed too.

Livejournal. Xanga.
MySpace. Hah, I have no friends on it.
Joined: 17 Aug 2004 | Posts: 485 | Location: Oceanside, New York
wmnow
Golly, Poster

shiny311 wrote:
man the drinks cost more than the merch, how sad is that.

yeah i had a 5 dollar red bull. hummpf.