Laughing City
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

the instore freaking rawked. thats right i said rawked with an AWK.
before i tell you about that i would like to say i'm sorry to eisley for leaving so quickly.not that they cared or anything,but i feel bad because i was just like "can you sign this?" and "can i take a picture with you?". i should have at lest said hi that was great but i barley said a word before i left. once i got my autograph an picture my sister said "come on lets go"
i think she wanted get home as soon as possible.. i did the same thing to Weston .Weston i'm sorry for taking a picture and just walking away.don't think i said thank you to you are your sisters so
thank you Eisley!
oh and to the girl standind directly behind me i'm sorry for putting my hair in your face all night .i couldn't stop messing with it.oh and i'm sorry Jon for interrupting your conversation and to sherri who i should have told had a feather stuck to her shirt i would have wanted some one to tell me.

okay now i feel better.

==============================================

so a few days ago i asked my sister if she would take me to the san diego intore .she said that the only way we'd be able to go on saturday would be if she quit her job ,needless to say she did.don't worry she has a new job that pays much more.anyway i'm lucky she doesn't hate eisley like every thing else i listen to .so saturday morning i wake up at 8:49 get the directions off map quest and get ready because we have 2 hour drive ahead of us and don't know how many people will be there . around one we get to there where i got us lost .wrong turn are something . we finally find the place ,it's this tiny music store with one sign on the door that says eisley instore or somethin . we must have been the first ones there because the store was totally emtey .my sister asked the record store girl if there will be a line to get in to see Eisley, she said no just come in and when they reach capacity they would stop letting people in .so we tried to look at music and the girl told us that Eisley would but there in about an hour and that we sould check out their new store across the street .we did so ,bought Clerks went back to our car listened to music .i got out of the car to strech .leather seats suck in hot whether .sticky . so as i'm strechin and from the coner of my eye i see some people enter the music store."lets go back i just saw some lengthy kids go in."i say to my sister so even though i 'm sure it wasn't them we go back .it wasn't Eisley but we stay anyway .we stand around pretending to look at the rap section,lol, when the record store girl come up to us and asks "so how did you guys hear about the show today?" we answer together "the internet!".some boys over hear ,okay so they were standing right next to us ."so you guys are here to see Eisley?" one boy with bangs asks in a cool hippstrer voice "high five ". i go to give him a "high five" my sister does it first ,i give her a look and he's like "high fives all around".lol.they leave we stay continue to look around when the music store people put on Room Noise and start to set up mics .we find a great spot right up front next to Bjork .kids come in then leave some girls come in ( a tall girl and a girl with short hair )they stand opposite of us .so all of the sudden the room is full of people ,memories is on ,and then boyd and berdo bring in the Rhodes .took a picture of boyd.jon walked right by those girls they did seem to care or notice . i look back and there's sherri but she is to far to get a picture of not to mention i don't know how to use this camera.Sherri makes her way through the crowd and pushes me okay it was more of a bump. my sister tells me i should have pushed her back i tell her that wouldn't be nice and we laugh .we're evil. Chauntelle comes out of no where ,they talk and get their guitars ready.Stacy is the last one to arrive ,they mess around with their istruments.so they start . They ask us what we want them to play someone says blackened crown "yeah blacken crown " i repeat. they play it .it went by so fast i don't rember the order they played anything . they ask what else twe want them to play i say "they surround us." i knew as soon as it left my mouth that i had said it wrong ."what ,they surround me oh yeah we can play that." they played it for me at lest thats what i'll tell you if you ask .they played sun feet ,lost at sea,i wasn't..,my lovely,vintage people, marvelous things ,tree tops,telesope eyes i think thats it. during i wasn't prepared for this i clapped when stacy startyed singing .she look up for a second i think i scared her nobody else seemed to think that was the best part of the song.so they finish with telescope eyes i think . i walk up to Chauntelle and asked her to sign my album bookletshe did my sister told her that we had driven 2 hours to get her she said that you for coming to see them .i took a picture with her .asked sheeri to sign she did then passed it to stacy .sherri stuck out her hand "whats your name ?" christina i answered "hi i'm sherri ." she said as if i didn't know.stacy gave me the booklet back looked at my green marker asked me if this was me marker and gave it back to me.took a picture with them .my sister wanted to leave already i told her i wanted the boys to sign it to .on the way to the door there was this awesomely tall guy standing by himself.it was weston as i approach him he smiled don't know maybe he was embarrassed or just happy to see me .i think it was the latter.lol. i handed him the booklet he signed it we took a picture to together.my siser said okay lets go ,weston told me that jon was outside pointed some where .he wasn't there but he was out side .he was talking to some guy with a beard "excuse me will you sign this Jon " he did i said thanks .i didn't get a picture with him because he was doing that whole dark and broding thing .he look pissed off . my sister said come on lets go but i wanted another picture of weston.he was still inside he saw me trying to zoom in on him so he walked out side so i wouldn't have to . i motioned for him to turn around he did "i can't see you ." "you can't see me?" . i pointed the camera toward his face. then i walk away.that picture is is the best one i took all night as soon as i can get them in my computer it will get it very own thread title the most adorably sexy picture ever any way Eisley was terrific and the were so beautiful .i don't think i've ever seen anybody so gorgous

the end

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Last edited by cgar7 on Mon May 09, 2005 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
cmo
Sea Post King

Dudde I can't believe NO ONE has replied to this!

THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY
Yes dorks R us! We love eisley, and I totally agreed with you they are the most gorgeous people ever.. seriously and that's funny how you said "as if I didn't know that" to response in your post to sherri introducing herself. that was class. :p When I went to see them live, Stacy shook my hand and introduced herself as Stacy, and as I introduced myself to I think sherri I'm like "Hello, my name is christie what's your name?".. and then I'm like "oh sorry, nvm, I know your name.. hehehehe*laughed really nervous* then I steped on Chauntelle's foot but in the end she told my brother I was CUTE and SWEET! So yes. .. and oh they all (band) signed my second pair of tickets and one of them (hoping it was miss adorable Chauntelle) signed "Love eisley" so yes life is good.

rawk on bro/sis

-Christie Olson!

I don't know if this is constitutional or well in simpliar words if I can do this.. but I'm gonna try. ok I LOVE EISLEY and... they love me.. hahaha ok don't ask. but yay three cheers for EISLEY and ALL that is HAPPY!
Joined: 08 Mar 2005 | Posts: 220 | Location: Kingsford Michigan
The Ryan
Sea Post King

Cool story, but i would kill for some paragraph breaks. Wink
oceaneyes
Sea Post King

lol, great story.
--
Everyone wants to deviate from the norm.
I am BeastieEastie's Hero.
Joined: 19 Sep 2004 | Posts: 311 | Location: Apache Junction, Arizona
Songaboutadragon7
Sea Post King

that post makes me want to go into great deal of my eisley meeting experience...but i wont, dont worry.
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

The Ryan wrote:
Cool story, but i would kill for some paragraph breaks. Wink

yeah sorry about that .lol. i had just woke up when i typed that and i just let out every thing that i remember happening that day.
and yes i did wake up at 12:00 the next day .

to Christie Olsen thank you for replying i didn't think any one would get through this jumbled mess athough i see about 100 people tried.

stay tuned for 5-7-05 instore was awesome !!!
part 2 the pictures
coming soon

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
dont_panic
Vintage Newbie

yay. i actually read all that. sounds fun.

and you got to hear blackened crown! i would kill to hear that song live!

jaytee
Sea Post King

i only have this dodgy recording of blackened crown live... its AMAZING, but the quality is bad.. i would love to see it live.

gosh. i wish there would be an instore in kansas. yeah, im wishing...