Laughing City
baret_b
Sea Post King

I just recently got the Sims 2 and I have been addicted for about a week now. Well I was playing it and decided I wanted to listen to Eisley at the same time so I took all my Eisley.mp3s and dropped them in the Sims 2 music folder and deleted the defaulted sims music. Now, when my sims turn on the radio, Eisley songs start playing. The funny thing to do is make them turn it on, then make them do a 'dance solo'...depending on what type of music it's set to (salsa, metal, pop, R&B, etc) they'll do a dance to go with it. But since my sims can only listen to Eisley, they do the default dances to it. You don't know how funny it is to make two sims salsa dance to 'Vintage People'.

Anyways, I plan to create some sims clothing with the editing tools that have the Eisley logo on them. I'll post pictures when I get around to it.
Ihadanepiphany
Sea Post King

I'm not really up on the Sims, but can you design a whole group to look like Eisley?
baret_b
Sea Post King

I could make a group, yea. It would take hours upon hours upon hours to get their faces to match, but I could do it. In the sims, though, the only default instrument is a piano. I downloaded some drums and hopefully somebody will make a downloadable guitar and bass. Then I'd have the whole band (I'd also have to add boyd, with a camera).
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

Ihadanepiphany wrote:
I'm not really up on the Sims, but can you design a whole group to look like Eisley?

I've done that...twice Laughing One i put online. Let me go find it...if you have sims 2, you can download them and have them in your game.

wait...ah crap. i deleted the upload because i didn't feel like having it up any more and i made a better version of them but they're now on a computer that has no internet connection. i'm sorry...

also: if you get the sims 2 university(and i reccommend it, i love the game so much more now), they have guitar, bass, and drums as well. sims can perform one song together...it's so fun to make all the Eisleys play together and watch them.

jaytee
Sea Post King

that really makes me want to have the sims 2 now. i feel the dire need to create a fender rhodes or a wurlitzer 200a, or even a wurli organ now.. once i buy it of course.