Laughing City
baret_b
Sea Post King

Will Eisley ever grace a warped tour? I know they won't be this year, or I would have heard about it by now. But maybe in the future? Warped tour would be so awesome with Eisley. I like going to the warped tour, the only problem is that sometimes two of the bands I want to see are on at the same time so I have to run back and forth as much as possible. Anyways, if anyone knows whether or not they might be going one of these years, please say it.
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Honestly, I don't know too much about the Warped Tour, but do bands of Eisley's genre generally play those? Not saying they couldn't, I just have no idea what kind of bands play the Warped Tour.
maladroit_me
Lost at Forum

Bands like NFG, MXPX, Something Coporate, Reggie and the Full Effect, and that's all I can think of right now, but I'm not too familiar with the tour either, seeing as I've never been but hope to go this year.
Joined: 09 Apr 2005 | Posts: 1299 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama
ew
Sea Post King

Usually the bands vary. The guy that books the warped tour bands is usually good about not having on specific type of band on the tour. Brand New played year before last, but in the past- Eminem has been on it, so has IceT.

Then there have been acoustic performances on the smaller stages, it would be cool to see a band like Eisley on the tour but its grueling. the heat alone day in and day out like that would probably keep me away from touring with them. Smile
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

ew wrote:
Usually the bands vary. The guy that books the warped tour bands is usually good about not having on specific type of band on the tour. Brand New played year before last, but in the past- Eminem has been on it, so has IceT.

Then there have been acoustic performances on the smaller stages, it would be cool to see a band like Eisley on the tour but its grueling. the heat alone day in and day out like that would probably keep me away from touring with them. Smile

Yeah, I've had friends go and it can get quite hot. Plus, for the most part, the bands play really short sets and the people are trying to do a push-pit to bands that that should not be done for.

BenC
Golly, Poster

guitarfreak217 wrote:
ew wrote:

Yeah, I've had friends go and it can get quite hot. Plus, for the most part, the bands play really short sets and the people are trying to do a push-pit to bands that that should not be done for.

Half-hour sets and from what I've heard time slots get moved around so a band might play at 1pm at one show and 5pm the next.

I'm definetly going, I was thinking about it last year but there was only a handful of bands I liked and this years theres going to be a bunch of bands I like and bands I'm starting to get into there
TheLiz
Sea Post King

Warped Tour is so great. Such a varied mix of styles and bands and a TON of people. It'd be interesting to see Eisley play it, and we know they can hold their own...we saw it with NFG. But yeah, it can be really hot and hard, and you never have a set time to play. But, I hear that's the magic of Warped.

I'm going for my third year of fun and heat!
nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

i've never been to warped.. i wanted to last year but i was in australia... but it would be cool to see eisley play it.
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

I've never been to Warped Tour, but my sister has gone the last three (i think) years... and I've read articles on bands that tour and stuff. I can't imagine how fun it would be, it's like rock and roll summer camp. I'd do it in a SECOND. I don't care if I never get privacy and only one shower every ten days and eat stinky food and play half hour sets... I'd do it in a second. Being around all those people like me who just love rocking and being themselves and all those bands I admire? Gosh. So amazing.

One day... one day....

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

It looks like I might be going. I just found out that one of my favorite metalcore bands is playing there(Zao). Just need to find out if I can get a ride from a friend. Or, I might have my drivers license by then.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

i'm working on getting press passes, so hopefully i'll be at the dc date for free

but it would be interesting to see how eisley would do on the warped tour. personally, i think they'd go over really well if they were on one of the side stages. main stage i'm not so sure about, simply because of the sort of crowd it attracts
ew
Sea Post King

Warped Tour is a blast! It's cool too that they feed all the bands everyday.
Its good too in the sense that mostly, who ever is watching a certain band wants to see that band. The negative comments twards the stage area decreases, cos you know, you can always walk away.
kitkat605
Golly, Poster

Woah. Eisley at Warped?? Gah that'd be a sight!! It would be a 160 from what's usually seen but theres always room for change. I'm going again this year to see Motion City Soundtrack and others, but if Eisley was ever on the bill...wow. I'm not even sure what I'd do.

I mean, if they went through the BtBT, Warped is easy enough!
(sorta)
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

yeah i don't think i would like to see Eisley at warped tour don't get me wrong plenty of great bands have been on warped tour but i just don't like the idea of Eisley being at warped tour

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
starryxnitez
Sea Post King

i kinda dont see them bein on warped.. but ya never know...