Laughing City
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

yeah so last night i hafd an Eisley dream ,i'll tell you what i can remember.

Right before any thing that has to do with Eisley i had killed some guy .with me bare hands.In the dream of course.

So i am sitting at the computer listening to "i wasn't prepared " i stop the song when a bunch of people come through the front door and quickly head to my moms room.This is the weirdest part of the dream ,Eisley grandma comes over and sits next to me .guess who it was ...come on guess...fine i'll tell you it was Angela Lansbury (Murder she wrote/Sweeney Todd and a whole bunch of other stuff) lol isn't that great . she sits next to me and tells me to put the song back on because it's her favorite .so i do .then Sherri comes in the front door and sits down next to her "grandma" .she gives me a nod as if to say hello but she doesn't say anything just sits and bites her nails . okay so Angela turns up "i wasn't prepared " and goes on and on about how great Eisley is and how proud she is of them .i look at Sherri like your grandmas crazy and she smiles back.we sit there as the song repeats again and again.Then Chauntelle comes from my moms room . i say " we've been trying to find way to embarrass you." she laughs then sits on the island near the computer .in the dream Chauntlle had really light brown hair that was pulled back in to a pony tail.it suited her very nicely .then she picks up the phone and starts calling all her all her friends in Texas . my mom comes home and she and Sheeri starts having a conversation .umm.... then Angela Lansbury drops a cookie she was eating on her knee so i reach to pick it up and sherri say "whats going on ,Weird stuff?'. lol she called me weird stuff. then we all laughed and thats all i remember.

this is unrelated to the dream but i thought it was funny the other day i sat down at the computer to find a paper that said Christina Loves Brice . i had no idea what that meant but i knew my sister wrote it . when she got home i asked her about it and she said isn't that Eisley's dads name. i burst out in laughter .

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
SuperPooh
Sea Post King

it could have been worse it could have been the theme from murder she wrote playing over and over.
lloydobler
Lost at Forum

uhhhhhhhh

could be worse... could be raining??

[/extreme awkwardness]
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 | Posts: 1275 | Location: Greenville, SC
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

what ?

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

Well at least your dream makes some sort of sense. My dreams are so wierd that if i tried to explain it (thats if i could remember any) you wouldnt understand what was going on. Shocked

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

i know it was so normal and real .except for the killing that guy part i got all like action hero on him.

mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

maybe the Eisley part was an antidote to the you being a murder part. wel, yeh know, the Eisley folks being pacifistic n all.

*tries to clambour out of newly dug hole....*

errrrr,

yeaah . . .

*tries to think of something better to type*. . .

yeah, that was a groovy dream (the Eisley part, I mean). I've never told any other forumers this, but I had an Eisley-related dream once. first week of Easter hols, I dreamt that before I went away I asked my sis to post here, giving out my mobile number, so anyone who wanted to contact me (heh!) could do so. One evening on my hol (still in dreamland), granpa phoned me (that's granpaturtle, I mean...) and we had a lengthy chat about Eisley, and the tour, and various other bits and bobs. so, yeh.

As for your dream, Cgar7, (and, btw, I keep on reading your name as "cigar, 7". is this just me? am I alone in this... is this what it is meant to be read as? hmmmm)... I'm intrigued now... Do you like Angela Lansbury's stuff? do you have... a secret obsession with Sherri and Chauntelle? (Joking on that one!)... yeh, I'll sign off my post now, thus ending another arqward silence...

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
oversimplified(myband)
Sea Post King

I want an Eisley dream! But I have sci fi dreams.... like to nights ago a Stargate ( SG1) dream, and I allso have Star Trek dreams.... and Star Wars dreams-- I am pretty much the bigest sci fi nerd ever.... Oh and alot of Middle Earth dreams at least one every other week. Ok back on topic.....

Nice dream-- guessing by the fact that you know how to use the computer. Aren't you a bit young to be watching murder she wrote?

lloydobler
Lost at Forum

Idea
this sounds like a job for the OFFICIAL EISLEY DREAM THREAD!!!!
Joined: 09 Feb 2005 | Posts: 1275 | Location: Greenville, SC
cgar7
Vintage Newbie

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:

As for your dream, Cgar7, (and, btw, I keep on reading your name as "cigar, 7". is this just me? am I alone in this... is this what it is meant to be read as? hmmmm)..

yeah thats how i say it . it's the first letter of my fist name and the first three of my last and the 7 is just you know lucky number seven.
as for the secret obsessions part no i don't have a thing for the girls although they are really pretty i love boys and no i don't love Angela Lansbury but i like her work in Sweeny todd.i think i saw her in a movie the night before so that could explain her being in the dream

darknightholdtight
Lost at Forum

my dream will own yours...OOO
i had a dream about espresso and boyd....he told me to go get him an espresso from starbucks across the street cuz the band was recording and he didnt want to leave...so i walked across the street and went in.....the starbucks was different from a regular starbucks...it was like full of vending machines and u put 5 bucks(gaahhh soo expensive!!!)in the little slot and then u pushed the button and it gave u what you ordered....soo i pushed the Espresso button and it came out......the can was HUGE it was like the same size as one of those monster Energy drinks.....I.E. and when i went to go pick it up it was all slippery so i couldnt hold it...and i dropped it on the floor..........ssoo instead of bending over to pick it up i just layed down on the ground and got my arm around it and walked back to the studio..........i gave boyd the drink.......first step Opens 2)Pulls towards mout 3) EATS THE WHOLE CAN!!!!!!!!! and then he gave me a hug................i was confused

^props to Patrock^\\Myspace Patrock is the world's best big sis!
Im going to marry Hayley Williams BOO YEA!
Joined: 15 May 2005 | Posts: 1470 | Location: Mansfield,Texas
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger