Laughing City
chubbygumby

granpaturtle wrote:
jdstories wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
jdstories wrote:
starryxnitez wrote:
werent they on a comp. of urban outfitters?
i think.

They were on a compilation Urban Outfitters sold for the tsunami relief. There are some older threads on the subject.

JD

there was also an old sampler compilation from 2003 that they were on. Wink

No kidding? I was not aware of that.

JD

GOSH JD! don't you know anything! flippin idiot...
j/k
i believe he's referring to the christmas compilation that featured winter song.
but chubby's not cool for knowing that, you lose chubby sucker! once you can tell me Chauntelle's middle name and childhood disorder then we can talk game...punk! Laughing

stupid old turtle! you be wrong sucka! winter song was featured on a christmas compilation called Maybe This Christmas that featured artwork by Paul Frank. the compilation i'm referring to was a comp. that was given for free to customers who purchased $75 or more of merch at urban outfitters in the summer of 2003 and had telescope eyes. bam! Laughing

as for chauntelle's middle name and childhood disorder... you got me there, granps. touche my friend. touche. Laughing
 |  | 
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

chubbygumby wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
jdstories wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
jdstories wrote:
starryxnitez wrote:
i think.

They were on a compilation Urban Outfitters sold for the tsunami relief. There are some older threads on the subject.

JD

JD

j/k
i believe he's referring to the christmas compilation that featured winter song.
but chubby's not cool for knowing that, you lose chubby sucker! once you can tell me Chauntelle's middle name and childhood disorder then we can talk game...punk! Laughing

stupid old turtle! you be wrong sucka! winter song was featured on a christmas compilation called Maybe This Christmas that featured artwork by Paul Frank. the compilation i'm referring to was a comp. that was given for free to customers who purchased $75 or more of merch at urban outfitters in the summer of 2003 and had telescope eyes. bam! Laughing

as for chauntelle's middle name and childhood disorder... you got me there, granps. touche my friend. touche. Laughing

I think Chauntelle suffered from the being too beautiful disorder. Still does.

JD

nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

i'm bringing this back up cause i went into AE today and the first thing I heard was telescope eyes so i walked right to the back to watch the video and i had on my eisley shirt too and my mom was with me and someone asked what band it was and my mom was like eilsey, they're are friends lol. but ya it was pretty cool, i wasnt expecting it at all.
Clark
Vintage Newbie

I think I suffer from that same disorder JD. Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
nfgluver1423
Sea Post King

Clark wrote:
I think I suffer from that same disorder JD. Crying or Very sad

Laughing Laughing
Sabrina
Sea Post King

chubbygumby wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
jdstories wrote:
chubbygumby wrote:
jdstories wrote:
starryxnitez wrote:
i think.

JD

JD

j/k

isnt her middle name anne?
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I was just in AE and saw the TE video.

JD

LiveOriginal
Sea Post King

I work there, too. Yeah, it's pretty cool. Some of the music is cool - Lovedrug, I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business, The Roots, Low Millions, etc...

Of couse some of it sucks. Like that stupid bananas song. B - A - N - A - N - A - S!!! Kill me!!!

"When all of this music sounds like something you want to say, then it will have been of all worth, ever. You will become something to complete, unto yourself, present and unique."
-Jeff Buckley
Euphoria
Laughing Citizen

I don't like AE.

THERE! I SAID IT!

You KNEW it was coming, sooner or later!

Ok, now that it's over with...

I'm off to bed.
Joined: 25 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1546 | Location: Look under your bed...
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

i dont hate AE. its just like every other store to me: too expensive for me to even walk into.
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

loveisachemical wrote:
i dont hate AE. its just like every other store to me: too expensive for me to even walk into.

I wouldn't normally go in there either, but they do have the most comfortable boxers I've ever known. Plus, since my birthday was only a few weeks ago I had a gift card for AE that I still needed to use. I got three sets of boxers. One with four-leaf clovers, one with ice cream print, and one with just a blue plaid sort of pattern. The only thing I don't like is the button. It just complicates things if I really have to go, but that is not usually the case.

JD

LiveOriginal
Sea Post King

Ironically, I don't really like AE that much either. I used to love it, in high school. Now, as soon that I get my employee discount I lose interest. Actually, I still like their jeans and sandals. But not so much the AE shirts. Or the applique stuff. I'd prefer to wear plain shirts or band shirts or something like that. Problem is I have all these AE and Abercrombie shirts, so I guess I"m wearing them til thy wear out.

"When all of this music sounds like something you want to say, then it will have been of all worth, ever. You will become something to complete, unto yourself, present and unique."
-Jeff Buckley
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

What is "applique"?

JD

LiveOriginal
Sea Post King

It just means that it says "American Eagle" or "Abercrombie" or "Hollister" directly on the shirt.

-Jeff Buckley
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

LiveOriginal wrote:
It just means that it says "American Eagle" or "Abercrombie" or "Hollister" directly on the shirt.

I hate that stuff. I always feel like I am paying to advertise for them. Plus, usually it looks very tacky. I only have one Structure shirt like that, but the print is so different that it takes away from the name enough for me to wear it.

JD