Laughing City
tmdrums17
Sea Post King

I was tossing out the trash today, and much to my suprise, in last Sunday's paper, there was a blurb on Eisley in the Arizona newspaper!

The article was called the "Girls Of Summer", and it listed 4 "female based" rock groups, Eisley being one of them.

The blurb read as such, and included the photo from the back of the Laughing City EP:
-------------------
Eisley

The last thing most kids would want is to spend the summer trapped in a van with their sisters and brother, but the members of Eisley don't mind: The Texas-based band--made up of three sisters, one brother and one family friend--get to open up for Coldplay this summer. What's more, the members of Eisley (who sound like a younger Radiohead mixed with Bjork) actually seem to like one another.

"This tour is like hangout time all the time," says Sherri DuPree, the group's 18-year-old singer/guitarist. "It's totally not like a job. On our days off, we go shopping."

When they get off the road, group members plan to record a full-length follow-up to their album "Laughing City." In the meantime, you can check out their daily tour blog at www.Eisley.com.
---------------------------

So there you have it. Come see us anytime! We are located between New Mexico and California;).

wakinglamb
Sea Post King

stop off in new mexico before though.
[[GiRTH]]Groelwyn
Sea Post King

but if eisley ever makes any videos...... lets hope there's no bjork influence Smile as good as they may be s-s-s
letdowntourist
Lost at Forum

finally someone starting to hit the nail on the head with influences.
to what i did and said

piccysssssss