0%  [ 0 ]
taping your leg
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 22

norad
Vintage Newbie

what is your bad habit?

i just thoguht about bad habits some people have.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Nail biting is my main one. But there is the occasional gnawing on fingers. I really need to stop biting my nails though. Atleast the ones on my right hand. I need them for guitar.
RhymeloveandMelody
Lost at Forum

i put lip biting but i think i look cute when i do it so i guess my bad habit would be shyness and or procrastination. I can't fer the life of me start a conversation first and i'd rather be doing fun things than boring things which interferes with a whole lot of things in my life.

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1152 | Location: San Benito, Texas
norad
Vintage Newbie

when i was younger, i used to bite my finger all day, and my mom scared me by tellimg me that i would bite down to the bone if i kept it up, so i was cry histerically. so i stopped.
RhymeloveandMelody
Lost at Forum

my mom use to pinch me in church for fallin asleep or asking when we can leave.

Joined: 16 Jan 2004 | Posts: 1152 | Location: San Benito, Texas
antlers
Golly, Poster

i'm a nail biter/ lip biter. i mostly bite my nails though.
when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place where some holy spectacle lies. when we break, we'll wait for our miracle. god is a place you will wait for the rest of your life. -neutral milk hotel
hisownshot
Vintage Newbie

I chew pens. All the time. Like... literally, I walk around the hallway with a pen in my mouth. I hate pencils, because if I use a pencil, I go to chew it... and there's an eraser, so I get grossed out.

If happens at least once a day I talk with a pen in my mouth and someone says, "Blahglamsuaha muahss ajsha WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

And I don't actually bite my nails OFF, but I chew them... hard to describe.
I also chew the inside of my mouth a lot... and sometimes it hurts.
And I shake my leg when I sit any way other than indian style, apparently that annoys people.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
-Samara-
Vintage Newbie

i tap my feet whenever there's music and it doesnt matter what it is. Rolling Eyes
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

Iīm a lip biter, dammit, f***, crap, sh**...

oh, and sometimes I curse...

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

I guess I have lots?
Opposing Eyes
Sea Post King

I bite my nails a lot, when people are talking to me cause it gives me something to focus on instead of them. I also bite my lip, I actually bite the skin off sometimes if my lips are chap, it hurts too. I've started a weird habit of sucking my thumb lately. Well, at least the nail part. I whimper. I gasp for breath when I'm breathing normally. I'm always rocking back and forth, if not that, then shaking my leg really fast. And sometimes, I'll stop talking or just not answer someone for no reason at all.
Vegetable
Vintage Newbie

Opposing Eyes wrote:
then shaking my leg really fast.

I do that a lot... my motherīs always pointing it out "STOP doing that!! itīs making me nervous!!" Laughing

Visit my Pic Album!
Joined: 17 Jul 2003 | Posts: 3973 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

id have to say that uhh tapping my leg was the best option on there for me, but wasnt on there that would work better for me is chewing on writing instruments.
Y4J
Golly, Poster

It's not really a BAD habit, but sometimes if I see myself doing it, it CAN be annoying..

When I was a baby, my Mom would rock me until I fell asleep. The only thing is, it took me FOREVER to fall asleep when I was a baby loll. It would relax me, but i'd end up just laying there for hours haha. But being a great Mom my Mom is, she would rock me until eventually i'd fall asleep. At times, my Dad would say she would rock me for hours.

Well, NOW (not ALL the time but a lot) if I get kinda tired, or REALLY relaxed where I am standing at, I begin to rock. Sometimes I just swade back and forth, while others I ROCK. Sometimes i'll catch myself and go "Ok stop...." A lot of people think it's funny, and I kinda do too, but sometimes it catches me off guard and I grow tired of it..

If you want to see this firsthand, go download the "Just Like We Do" video at the Slims in SF at Eisley's headlining tour." Look for the spikey haired guy rocking back and forth lol. Just shows how much Eisley relaxes me.

When I saw that video I felt embarrassed and my friends laughed at me haha. Oh well. I guess it's good to catch something like that on tape. Thanks Boyd! Laughing

Check out my FLICKR and leave comments!!!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/28644084@N00/
Joined: 05 Apr 2005 | Posts: 829 | Location: Manteca, California
thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

if the internet was on there, i would vote that.

goto page
 | next >>