Laughing City
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

yo lo quiero. MUCHO MUCHO!!!
Vintage Newbie

were it not for the fact that i'm trying to save towards a dual rectifier, i already have a vehicle, and i'm not currently employed, i'd be all over that
boyd
Eisleyoid

ha ha... you guys are hilarious. thanks for the concern. But no way on the contribution concept... though you're all super cool. I need someone who's not hurting or poor to buy it. Someone who can just go get something fixed... and it would be no big deal. Again... i can't sell it cheap because there's 6k straight up into it and we put 2-3k more into it. I'm thinking if I sell it on ebay, i have to get 5k. It's a big hunk of metal and tires. I dunno. I hate selling things. I always hated garage sales. I just had rather give stuff away. I hate needing money. I hate money. When I have it in my pocket, I don't feel any better. Except then I can get some coffee when I'm out. That's all.

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

oooh! someone should buy it and then use it to pick-up people to Eisley shows, and he/she could charge a small fee (for maintenance, gas, and coffee) for each person he/she takes. Very Happy

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

If only I had money. I hope maybe a fan or someone who can appreciate it will buy it. Possibly a stinking rich fan that will pay twice the price for it. heh

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

IF we could keep it, (and no way, we MUST sell it), I would someday send it off to get pimped.
It would make the most amazing pimped out ride.

I saw a bus recently that was like this one, all fixed up. It was A- MAZING! Wink

But, yes.....we HAVE to sell it!
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

boyd wrote:
I'm thinking if I sell it on ebay, i have to get 5k. It's a big hunk of metal and tires. I dunno. I hate selling things. I always hated garage sales. I just had rather give stuff away. I hate needing money. I hate money. When I have it in my pocket, I don't feel any better. Except then I can get some coffee when I'm out. That's all.

Then would you settle for $5,000 worth of Starbucks gift cards? Or $5,000 worth of coffee, batteries and a battery-operated/portable barista? Very Happy

JD

Deadpoet
Sea Post King

Kimbrtones wrote:
IF we could keep it, (and no way, we MUST sell it), I would someday send it off to get pimped.

I saw a bus recently that was like this one, all fixed up. It was A- MAZING! Wink

But wouldn't you want to leave it in it's Moss Eisley originality? I wish I could buy it... But I have no money. And I can't drive. So it would be totally pointless, but still...

numrologst
Sea Post King

Hello Boyd,

I would definately ebay it. I have sold two cars on ebay. I sold the first one locally(dallas). A guy from Michigan flew in to pick up the second one. It was a pretty easy process. Also I did get about 10% more for it than the dealership offered me for a trade in. Let me know if you have any questions about the process; I would be happy to tell you about the process.

Drew
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

Kimbrtones wrote:

If I were you all I'd seriously send in a tape to MTV for Celebrity Pimp My Ride. I think they'd go for it, it would make for great television! It doesn't hurt to try.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Admiral79 wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

If I were you all I'd seriously send in a tape to MTV for Celebrity Pimp My Ride. I think they'd go for it, it would make for great television! It doesn't hurt to try.

I second this. That would be awesome.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
the igonorance motif
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
Admiral79 wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

thirding. best idea ever, seriously.

vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

the igonorance motif wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Admiral79 wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

but you dont get money for pimp my ride, and i think thats the whole point of this sale

Vintage Newbie

vivalaspopie wrote:
the igonorance motif wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Admiral79 wrote:
Kimbrtones wrote:

but you dont get money for pimp my ride, and i think thats the whole point of this sale

butttt, they're a band...and they'd get more MTV exposure...

ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

and after it gets pimped, they can sell it for even more money!