Laughing City
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

I spent a few minutes over the past couple of days cobbling this together over a couple different versions. Pignoz, I finally figured out how to regain access to my PhotoDraw program. Anyways, what do you people think? It wasn't too difficult, but I think it is sorta cute. I designed it to be an avatar, but I would never personally use it as such. What this proves is that we need more pictures of Chauntelle. She needs to stick her nose in the camera more often.

JD

loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

i agree. if you had a photograph of chauntelle directly from the front, looking the opposite way as sherri or something, it may fit better.

i'm glad you figured your program deal out.
norad
Vintage Newbie

i like it. it's pretty. im pretty sute i know what pictures you used as well. Wink

i have tons of pictures of chauntelle, what are you talking about that there arnt enough pictures of her...
jdstories
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
I have tons of pictures of Chauntelle, what are you talking about that there aren't enough pictures of her...

I usually say what I mean. In any case, in most of the pics of Chauntelle she isn't looking at the camera the right way.

JD