29%
 29%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 65

boone
Vintage Newbie

Jose Galvez's cover is good, too.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

My band was going to do a cover of that song.
Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

I believe, andrew, that the correct title of the song is "Since U Been Gone." Yeah. Rolling Eyes
granpaturtle
Vintage Newbie

Ecouter wrote:
I believe, andrew, that the correct title of the song is "Since U Been Gone." Yeah. Rolling Eyes

really? I thought that was just stupid people...i prefer the real spelling, you know, in english and everything

Ecouter
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
Ecouter wrote:

really? I thought that was just stupid people...i prefer the real spelling, you know, in english and everything

well, i prefer the real spelling too. let's you and me just consider it changed. and while we're at it, we can call it "since you've been gone" because that's even more grammaticallly pleasing. it doesn't quite roll of the tongue as well, but hey... since when does that matter?

Nightmare
Vintage Newbie

I like Kelly Clarkson. Huh? What? Did somebody say something? I gotta go now.
Joined: 28 Apr 2005 | Posts: 3505 | Location: In your dreams
seethelight
Sea Post King

someday, i will slit kelly c's throat. watch me.
Kevin87
Sea Post King

I like Kelly Clarkson and I like SUBG but I don't think it's the best
boone
Vintage Newbie

granpaturtle wrote:
Ecouter wrote:

Blame Prince.

Don't hate on Kelly Clarkson. She's cute, pretty good singer. She's just caught up in some banal music, and probably always will be. And whomever buys her shirts needs their legs broken.

superhits
Sea Post King

boone wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
Ecouter wrote:

Blame Prince.

Don't hate on Kelly Clarkson. She's cute, pretty good singer. She's just caught up in some banal music, and probably always will be. And whomever buys her shirts needs their legs broken.

Well I guess I need my legs broken about a billion times. I've been a huge fan of her since the beginning, I'm not ashamed to admit it. She's the only pop singer I've been in love with and I'll be open with it.
boone
Vintage Newbie

superhits wrote:
boone wrote:
granpaturtle wrote:
Ecouter wrote:

Blame Prince.

Well I guess I need my legs broken about a billion times. I've been a huge fan of her since the beginning, I'm not ashamed to admit it. She's the only pop singer I've been in love with and I'll be open with it.

Just as long as your aren't responsible for those shirts.

cgar7
Vintage Newbie

amidthestars wrote:
the video for 'behind these hazel eyes' is hilarious.
but since u been gone is certainly a song that gets the blood pumping! just reading the title makes me want to start belting it out!

yeah it's not a bad song but it's just not for me ...
did anyone else think her performance on the vma's was better then most of the other acts .i mean people actually seemed to be having a great time .it looked fun.

Here's the game of grand mistakes while floating with a fan above a nothing.The crowd is ready sides are steady you are clutching my hand, it is hurting
RicardoIncognito
Sea Post King

yes i do in fact like that song quite a bit, it's impossibly catchy and she's got some fantastic pipes to accomodate, her other song behind these hazel eyes is ok too, but whenever I hear the intro I always confuse it for an Avril Lavigne song, which is a downer.

...life should sparkle and rush, burn with fire hot like melting steel, like freeze-burn from a comet.
Foinix
Sea Post King

kelly clarkson isnt that bad i mean i dont particularly like her but if her songs are the only thing on the radio then i wont like jump out the window.........

green day? thats another story....i wish they'd all jump out of a window....preferably one on an airplane...15,000 ft in the air....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
boone
Vintage Newbie

RicardoIncognito wrote:
yes i do in fact like that song quite a bit, it's impossibly catchy and she's got some fantastic pipes to accomodate, her other song behind these hazel eyes is ok too, but whenever I hear the intro I always confuse it for an Avril Lavigne song, which is a downer.

Wasn't "Since U Been Gone" written by Avril Lavigne? Another song Kelly Clarkson sang was written by Christina Aguilara. Clarkson must take a lot of songs that never made it on other people's albums.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>