54%
 54%  [ 17 ]
not really sure why does anyone really care
25%
 25%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 31

starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

im bored and i read something on this earlier so...
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

When I'm playing with a knife blade (yes, I am that stupid) and I don't mean to puncture myself I get a little rush from it. I don't make a habit of doing it, however.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

No, not even a little. Shots make me queezy.
ryan fisher
Vintage Newbie

loveisachemical wrote:
No, not even a little. Shots make me queezy.

+1

i got blood drawn for testing a few months ago, and i felt weird because of it for a day or two afterwards
breauxman
Vintage Newbie

I got my flu shot yesterday...dern arm still hurts!!!
Joined: 04 Oct 2004 | Posts: 2264 | Location: Lost and Found
cynlovescandy
Vintage Newbie

I am deathly afraid of needles...so in my medical file, it tells anyone treating me, that if they need to give me a shot or draw blood, to bring in another person to hold my hand, and I have to lay down, and they put up the little rails on the side of the hospital bed so that if I freak out, or pass out, I won't fall on the ground. At the dentist, they have to gently break it to me when I need a filling, because one time when they told me, I started crying and ran out of the building. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! The last time I had my blood drawn I did pass out, and I was hysterical when I woke up. I am also afraid of people holding sharp knives or scissors next to me. my boyfriend has a knife and sword collection from when he was a kid, scares the crap out of me. Apparently, it's a normal phobia. Does that count as stimulation?
Joined: 31 May 2004 | Posts: 2018 | Location: Sacramento, CA
PizzaMan
Sea Post King

Put the needles down. Play with your dog, play with your Xbox, etc.? Do something productive...it's more rewarding.
ali
since 1979

What a bizarre question. I'm about to get stuck with a needle every hour for two days, and then once a day for a week for this medical study. The only reason I'm doing it is the money.
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

cynlovescandy wrote:
I am deathly afraid of needles...so in my medical file, it tells anyone treating me, that if they need to give me a shot or draw blood, to bring in another person to hold my hand, and I have to lay down, and they put up the little rails on the side of the hospital bed so that if I freak out, or pass out, I won't fall on the ground. At the dentist, they have to gently break it to me when I need a filling, because one time when they told me, I started crying and ran out of the building. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! The last time I had my blood drawn I did pass out, and I was hysterical when I woke up. I am also afraid of people holding sharp knives or scissors next to me. my boyfriend has a knife and sword collection from when he was a kid, scares the crap out of me. Apparently, it's a normal phobia. Does that count as stimulation?

........sounds like me.

Vintage Newbie

ali wrote:
What a bizarre question. I'm about to get stuck with a needle every hour for two days, and then once a day for a week for this medical study. The only reason I'm doing it is the money.

Sure. The money. Rolling Eyes

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
scruples
Sea Post King

i kinda do. but i also hate it. i had to have lots of blood drawn recently and every time my arm was so swollen.. it stinks. i despise needles.

-------------------------------------------------------
There once was a boy named Joel,
He found a stick
Down by the sea.
| Myspace |
New IM feel free to say hi
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

My mom gave me my flu shot a few days ago. I always cry and try to run when I see her coming at me with this long needle. I'm all cool and collected until I actually SEE the needle. I guess its because I anticipate it hurting- but it never does.
NotSoPunk
Sea Post King

During a long bout of depression I enjoyed the thought of cutting. I have a very close friend whos trying to stop and her words of wisdom have kept me away from trying it.
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

i am one of those people who get a stimulation from needles myself.
i was jealous of the people on fear factor when they ahd to put needles in their arm

jdstories
Vintage Newbie

Everyone gets stimulated by needles, unless they have some sort of nerve damage that prevents signals from reaching the brain. What a silly question. Perhaps you meant to ask if needles sexually arouse anyone here?

JD

goto page
 | next >>