Laughing City
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

I was trying to make a paypal account- but I have to verify my bank account. Buttttt my cell phone is dead. So I give up on Paypal.

I didn't have tp quit my job OR get fired. I threatened to quit so my manager begged me to reconsider AND she took my friday night shift.

*dances wildly*

I will be waiting at the door at 5 o'clock with my pillow and a bag of cookies on friday. Care to join me?

ali
since 1979

haha! now that's negotiations for ya. you should be on the apprentice. Wink
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Woo! Very Happy

Did you manage to get a ticket? I'll give you my phone number if you happen to get in the bad situation of not having one to get into a sold out show — I got a ticket "just in case." So, yeah, it will go to waste if no one uses it. Ha.

Sigh ... have fun for me. Neutral

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

and if moldynacho doesn't give you his phone number, i will. he fell victim to my not so clever mind trick. i told him i wasn't going to copy and paste it into chat and ask people to call it late at night after his mummy's asleep.

...that was fun.

you wanna call him? but if you do, you're going to have to call under the guise of either
a) ginger the hermaphrodite hooker, who selflessly sells herself in the name of the Vote For EisleyForever As June's Boardie Of The Month campaign
b) chip the metrosexual seal trainer, who selflessly works in the Gap sweatshop in Malaysia, sending out orders from the online store with Vote For EisleyForever As June's Boardie Of The Month pins, stickers, and a brochure from the Got Air?! Travel Agency, run by EisleyForever, who you should vote for as June's Boardie OF The Month.

i employ neither of these people. Nor do I employ Scarlett, the bisexual bunny sock, who selflessly wears Vote For EisleyForever As June's Boardie Of The Month pins for eyes. She bought these from chip the metrosexual seal trainer.

OH RIGHT! good thing you're going to the show! and may i say that your face is top notch!

abductee
Laughing Citizen

damn.. you threatened to quit?

that takes balls.. (to use a crude phrase Razz )

I don't think I have the cajones to do that.. but everyone's really accomodating as far as days off etc where I work.. which is one of the reasons I started working there.. cool place..

but yeah good deal.. and i'll join you... but I need a plane ticket and a place to stay for the night... so you know, if someone could hook that up for me, i'd totally be there.. Razz Rolling Eyes

Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1640 | Location: California....
jamiga
Vintage Newbie

abductee- I can give you a place to sleep, and if I had the money i'd fly you to Texas. But I have to send some paint back to Wal-Mart to pay for my ticket in. Haha.

Oh- and Jamie, I'd love to steal your ticket from you. I would gladly give you $8 bucks for it. But I still think you should cancel the family outing and go see Eisley. Razz

ali
since 1979

jamiga wrote:
abductee- I can give you a place to sleep, and if I had the money i'd fly you to Texas. But I have to send some paint back to Wal-Mart to pay for my ticket in. Haha.

Oh- and Jamie, I'd love to steal your ticket from you. I would gladly give you $8 bucks for it. But I still think you should cancel the family outing and go see Eisley. Razz

if you still need a ticket, i have an extra one waiting at the door. i bought an extra, but no one extra is coming. look for me in the cowboy hat.

jamiga
Vintage Newbie

Ali!! I will definitely look for you! I will most likely be wearing a MossEisley shirt. Lol!! I am going to get their at 6... what time you think you will show up?
ali
since 1979

jamiga wrote:
Ali!! I will definitely look for you! I will most likely be wearing a MossEisley shirt. Lol!! I am going to get their at 6... what time you think you will show up?

i don't know, like 5:30-ish? Laughing

nice meetin ya Very Happy