Laughing City
gRegor
the gEek

Gameboybob wrote:
gRegor wrote:
If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry; I wouldn't say you "missed" it, Bob.

hmm, good thing i was here gregor or else i would have opened up a can. you can guess what kind of can it is...

Razz

... tin?

rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

I first I thought you were talking about Ben... but it seems he's still posting so I guess I was wrong.

Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
boone
Vintage Newbie

gRegor wrote:
Gameboybob wrote:
gRegor wrote:
If you don't know what I'm talking about, don't worry; I wouldn't say you "missed" it, Bob.

hmm, good thing i was here gregor or else i would have opened up a can. you can guess what kind of can it is...

Razz

... tin?

al-u-min-ium.

thesinisterpenguin
Vintage Newbie

boone wrote:
gRegor wrote:
Gameboybob wrote:
gRegor wrote:

Razz

... tin?

al-u-min-ium.

you mean ah-lu-mi-ni-um
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

thesinisterpenguin wrote:
boone wrote:
gRegor wrote:
Gameboybob wrote:
gRegor wrote:

Razz

... tin?

al-u-min-ium.

you mean ah-lu-mi-ni-um

No, it's tin.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
boone
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:
thesinisterpenguin wrote:
boone wrote:
gRegor wrote:
Gameboybob wrote:
gRegor wrote:

Razz

... tin?

al-u-min-ium.

you mean ah-lu-mi-ni-um

No, it's tin.

Augh-lou-minn-ee-oom.

RogueBoy
Sea Post King

i was half a troll myself once. then i was shouted at and warmly embraced in equal measures. everyone loves an anti-hero.

what?
Mana
Sea Post King

RogueBoy wrote:
i was half a troll myself once. then i was shouted at and warmly embraced in equal measures. everyone loves an anti-hero.

what?

I'm a bit confused. What exactly is trolling? does someone just take it upon his or her self to grow into some sort of forum monster and not let them cross bridges?...

with your great desertion.
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

Mana wrote:
RogueBoy wrote:

what?

I'm a bit confused. What exactly is trolling? does someone just take it upon his or her self to grow into some sort of forum monster and not let them cross bridges?...

A troll is a dork that has nothing to do with it's time besides being a jerk to people online.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

Pantheon4 wrote:

A troll is a dork that has nothing to do with it's time besides being a jerk to people online.

So, what's the difference between that, and spamming?

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
boone
Vintage Newbie

Some helpful links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolling

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming

Basically, trolling is kicking up internet dust, and spamming is sending messages in bulk.

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

mad_sam_purple'ead wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:

So, what's the difference between that, and spamming?

I think here we used "spamming" before Konstananopoli (or what ever his name was) started his "trolling rampage".