Laughing City
boone
Vintage Newbie

horseslam wrote:
Because of Garron it looks like a lot of you are going to be spelling a lot differently from now on..... Sups, Garron created a new language among some of the Eisley fans.

Whoops, I wasn't trying to do that...

Embarassed

Clark
Vintage Newbie

horseslam wrote:
Because of Garron it looks like a lot of you are going to be spelling a lot differently from now on..... Sups, Garron created a new language among some of the Eisley fans.

Didn't you ever see sling blade???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Clark wrote:
horseslam wrote:

Goodness! WHen you said Mmhmm after it like that Slingblade was the first thing I thought of, but I didn't want to say anything 'cos I doubt that anyone would have known what I was talking about.

I do a really good impression.

"I like dem biscuits you feed me. MMHMM."
boone
Vintage Newbie

loveisachemical wrote:
Clark wrote:
horseslam wrote:

Goodness! WHen you said Mmhmm after it like that Slingblade was the first thing I thought of, but I didn't want to say anything 'cos I doubt that anyone would have known what I was talking about.

I do a really good impression.

"I like dem biscuits you feed me. MMHMM."

He gave me mustard and buscuits three or four times a week...

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

garron wrote:
yeah, im hom-skewld...stacy too. wur bof hom-skewld are hole lifes.

haha. just kidding, but yes we are home schooled.

I've always wondered how child actors or musicians fit in the home schooling. I had a hard enough time getting through my homework without all that going on when I was in high school
Bobo
Sea Post King

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
garron wrote:

I've always wondered how child actors or musicians fit in the home schooling. I had a hard enough time getting through my homework without all that going on when I was in high school

Albert Einstein was homeschooled, so as Abraham Lincoln, Stacy, you guys, and me...and all homeschoolers are christians. The reason to be homeschooled is to choose a way to follow Christ. And also many other reasons depending on the person. I'm blessed I'm homeschooled, the first 3 years were tough for me though.
hallmark
Sea Post King

Bobo wrote:
garron wrote:

Albert Einstein was homeschooled, so as Abraham Lincoln, Stacy, you guys, and me...and all homeschoolers are christians. The reason to be homeschooled is to choose a way to follow Christ. And also many other reasons depending on the person. I'm blessed I'm homeschooled, the first 3 years were tough for me though.

Erm...all homeschoolers are not Christians.

cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

hallmark wrote:
Bobo wrote:
garron wrote:

LOTS of homeschoolers are not Christians. Maybe in Japan it's that way...? I wonder what gave you that impression. In the U.S. home schooling is not an exclusively christian thing.

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

cryptictonight wrote:
hallmark wrote:
Bobo wrote:
garron wrote:

LOTS of homeschoolers are not Christians. Maybe in Japan it's that way...? I wonder what gave you that impression. In the U.S. home schooling is not an exclusively christian thing.

I think Bobo was saying that it is easier to follow a Christian life being homeschooled compared to public schooled. Bobo also pretty much makes the point that following Christ easier is not the only reason to be home schooled when says, "And also many other reasons depending on the person." Obviously not everyone who is homeschooled is Christian, but would still have benefits of being homeschooled.
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

I think Bobo was saying that it is easier to follow a Christian life being homeschooled compared to public schooled. Bobo also pretty much makes the point that following Christ easier is not the only reason to be home schooled when says, "And also many other reasons depending on the person." Obviously not everyone who is homeschooled is Christian, but would still have benefits of being homeschooled.

Awh, I get it. I was confused too. Bobo seemed to present it like it is a fact, when actually it is only an opinion.

I see what he's saying now. (although, i don't necessarily agree.)
starbucksgod
Vintage Newbie

pinkcamel wrote:
i went to eisley's myspace i found that jon was cut out of one of the pics, and also a new pic of garron was added ......

did i miss out on something? Is Jon gone?

where da hell have you been

cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

Okay well maybe I was just distracted by the "all homeschoolers are christians" statement. Sounded pretty absolute to me.

Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

I love how far topic this thread has become. Laughing

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Let's not get into an argument, please. And also consider that there is a very strong possibility of a language barrier here.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

lost in translation. heh.