Laughing City
loverfortonight
Sea Post King

watching the video feed that was posted from the nashvilles show? i believe it was "i wasn't prepared". it prompts me for something, then it won't play, anyone else have this problem?
Caley
Lost at Forum

Do you not have an updated version of Quicktime? That's what used to happen to me, but when I got the updated version they played for me. So just ex out of the movie window and then click on the file again, and if the message asks if you want to update it-- do it.

If that's not your problem, then I don't know what is. Sorry if this doesn't help you out at all; I'm just taking a whack at it.

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

i had problems...i heard it perfectly, but the video clip itself wouldn't show up...it was frustrating Mad
mbrown603
Sea Post King

Try downloading the file to your hard drive before trying to open it in QT. In Windows, right clieck on the link & "save as".
boone
Vintage Newbie

If you can hear it, but not see it, chances are you don't have Quicktime 7. Boyd's been using the h.264 codec lately, so you'll need the latest version of Quicktime.