Laughing City
Ryan5

i have writen to her twice, but never have. though i think i came of as a little strange and desperate.
 |  | 
judd
Sea Post King

Ryan5 wrote:
a little strange and desperate.

well, that would do it.

or she might not have gotten to them yet.

myspace.com/juddortiz
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Of your 10 posts, 3 have been you starting a Stacy related thread. and by your own admission your PM to Stacy was strange and desperate. And one of your threads tells her to put down the pipe. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be getting that PM back real soon. To answer your question, I have never PM'd anyone in the band so I don't know.
Lantz
Vintage Newbie

Boyd responds, but the bands members rarely do.
i dont know why. hopefully because theyre making music. Very Happy

"theres so much beauty it could make you cry"
-Modest Mouse
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ryan5

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Of your 10 posts, 3 have been you starting a Stacy related thread. And one tells her to put down the pipe. Yeah, I'm pretty sure you will be getting that PM back real soon.

um the pipe thing was a joke. and so what if i post about stacy? it's an eisley forum after all, and she is my favorite member.
 |  | 
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

Stacy is a wonderful artist and musician, no doubt. She has quite a hectic schedule from what I've heard. Try sending a PM to boyd and you will probably have a good chance of getting a response (he is the dad and is quite active in laughing city at times, can answer most questions about anyone in the band, etc...).
Ryan5

CUBSWINWORLDSERIES wrote:
Stacy is a wonderful artist and musician, no doubt. She has quite a hectic schedule from what I've heard. Try sending a PM to boyd and you will probably have a good chance of getting a response (he is the dad and is quite active in laughing city at times, can answer most questions about anyone in the band, etc...).

i gathered she probably doesn't have the time. i don't want to bother her with anymore PMs though, i was just wondering if anyone had heard from her before.
 |  | 
swiss army romance
Golly, Poster

Not to rub it in your face or anything, but I've gotten replies from Sherri, Stacy, Chauntelle, Kim, and Boyd. Maybe I caught them at a good time?

Joined: 26 Jul 2003 | Posts: 754 | Location: Good ole' Goshen, Oh-hi-Oh
DistortedSound
Sea Post King

I haven't gotten a single response Sad maybe cause they're really busy or don't have the chance to log in as often.
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 | Posts: 107 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Stacy is a pretty private person. She is very reluctant to strike up a conversation with someone she doesn't know. No one should take it personal.

P.S. sometimes I read my pm's, and think....."I'll go back and answer that when I have more time", and then forget about it because we juggle so many things.
captainparker
Sea Post King

i once sent a strange and desperate message to Boyd and he replied Very Happy
(i was desperate for how to get concert tickets)
Joined: 16 Sep 2005 | Posts: 320 | Location: fayetteville, ga
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

once, i PM'd Stacy for a recipe for making extra sugary chocolate gumdrop unicorn lolipops and not only did she reply, but she stopped everything she was doing, took a plane down here to austin, and walked me through it. it was the best time in my life...

Shocked

but seriously, the only person i think i've PM'd is Boyd, and he responded pretty quickly.

"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
mad_sam_purple'ead
Vintage Newbie

I've Pmed Boyd, Stacy, Sherri and Chauntelle.

I PMed the girls and Boyd after a vision I had in a prayer. Boyd was the only one who replied, saying he'd pass them on. That was a while back now. And he was pretty helpful with my RMPS dissertation. must stop procrastinating...! Laughing

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
Bobo
Sea Post King

I got a reply from Stacy and Boyd
blue-angel
Sea Post King

I respect the fact that she is a private person, i am very much the same with my life. I am very cautious when it comes to strangers and talking to random people. One thing i do like about the eisley though is that they seem to be in close contact with their fans, lets just hope this continues when they hit it big. It would be so sad if they became sellout's. I would not take it too personal my friend.

Oh and i have only PM'd boyd to enquire about the uk tour, i go a fast response so i was a happy bunny. Very Happy