Laughing City
superhits
Sea Post King

Did anyone go to the Philly show last night? I know I talked to a few people but I couldn't seem to find any Laughing Citizens. I will just say, for the people going to the upcoming shows that overall the show was great, and that even the opening acts served really well.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/liketheactors/

anyway, those are my photos for now since I'll probably upload some more later on.
kate_c
Sea Post King

I went to the philly show last night and thought it was wonderful. My friend and I came from college, but the 4 hour drive was well worth it. I thought Brighten and Simon Dawes were great and I enjoyed all of the shows. I was suprised at how small the venue was, but it definatley made for a cosey atmosphere. I found a spot on the steps in the back to watch the majority of the show becuase i'm kind of on the short side, but that was cool too because I could see kind of on eye level. I would say I was probably the only one singing and dancing in the back, but Brighten definatley had me beat. haha, they were dancing for almost all of eisley's set on chairs and it was quite amusing. I thought the set was awesome. They not only played a bunch of new songs, but also some older ones like mr. pine, tree tops, over the mountains we go, the escaping song, and my favorite head against the sky. The new songs are amazing by the way. I can't wait until the new album is recorded. During the "encore" my friend and I got to move up front and I attempted to take some photos. They didn't really come out all that great so sorry, but I will try to upload some of them. Thanks eisley for coming to philly!!!

sorry again if the quality of these photos is painfully annoying.[/img][/code]
Caley
Lost at Forum

Thanks for the pictures! They're lovely! It sounds like that show was fun-- Brighten dancing = love.
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

I <3 Chauntelle's Sparkle Jet.
superhits, I can't get to your pictures--what am I missing?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Caley
Lost at Forum

sleepydusk wrote:
I <3 Chauntelle's Sparkle Jet.
superhits, I can't get to your pictures--what am I missing?

Yeah, no kidding-- that Gretsch is a beauty!

And he didn't give us a password to get into his photobucket, that's why you can't get in.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Thanks for sharing. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
kate_c
Sea Post King

i'm glad you guys like them. Very Happy that was a fun time.