Laughing City
Ryan Adams
Golly, Poster

Because of what happened in English class on March 6, 2006, my English teacher now has my undying love and respect, not that she didn't already have it before.

Here's what happened:

It was another boring Monday in the month of March. I was feeling kinda down because Biology and Geometry made me feel dumb again, but the day got better... much better. After the counseling lady had finished her little speech, the class got up and left comments on everyone's camouflage project. As we were all doing this, I snuck a glance at Ms. Power and happened to see her putting a CD in her CD player. "I wonder what CD we're gonna listen to," thought I. After she had closed the CD player and hit play, to my utter amazement, I hear these words coming out of the CD player. "He was throwing grain into the ground below, ground below with dreary circles of his arm, going slow, very slow. His cap pulled down roun' his ears to hide the smile and watery tears..."

Anyways, after my shock subsided, my senses returned and I pissed my pants and my head exploded, really.

I decided to walk over to the woman I had now felt never more attracted to. I couldn't say anything, so I just look amazed and pointed at my Eisley shirt that I was coincidentally wearing that day. She laughed, we parted, and then I got a bunch of orders from people to burn an Eisley CD for them.

So yeah, that's the end. You may think that I'm totally blowing this out of proportion, but I think you need to shut up.

If you hadn't figured it out already, I'm in love with my English teacher... o_O
Don't be jealous.

Vintage Newbie

i love this story.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

One of my old art teachers saw Eisley open for Coldplay.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
pzy
Wookie Luke

Hey now, no Eisley piracy... make them all buy Room Noises! Razz
loveisachemical
Vintage Newbie

Sounds like my history teacher last year.
Minus the crush thing... gross, he's old.
And switch memories with marvelous things.
woodrow
Sea Post King

Once we had a sub in AP English who was 23. Very classy, and very beautiful. I got a crush. She became a recurring joke among the class, even with our actual teacher.

About a month later, our teacher told us in advance that she would be absent that friday, and let us know (in a googley voice) that the sub would be....guess.

So we got excited. Like little 2nd graders.

That friday, I came to class a bit late, after going out to my car to grab the apple that I had bought to give my dream girl, just to be silly. As I entered the class room, I pulled the apple out from behind my back and set it on her desk. She smiled.

And then I saw her Eisley shirt.

"Good music," I notioned.
"Yeah, I'm in love with them," she said back.
"You going to the show this weekend?" I asked, eyebrows half-raised in a curious fashion.
"You kidding?"
The whole class was baffled that we had somehow just slipped out of 'awkward-kid-w/-a-crush' mode, and into 'dude-lets-hang-out' mode. I completely forgot about the apple I had just stupidly given such a cool girl.

That was the Brand New tour. I saw her there (all by herself...) and we hung out practically the whole time.

And I never saw her again.
thefallclassic
Sea Post King

woodrow wrote:
Once we had a sub in AP English who was 23. Very classy, and very beautiful. I got a crush. She became a recurring joke among the class, even with our actual teacher.

About a month later, our teacher told us in advance that she would be absent that friday, and let us know (in a googley voice) that the sub would be....guess.

So we got excited. Like little 2nd graders.

That friday, I came to class a bit late, after going out to my car to grab the apple that I had bought to give my dream girl, just to be silly. As I entered the class room, I pulled the apple out from behind my back and set it on her desk. She smiled.

And then I saw her Eisley shirt.

"Good music," I notioned.
"Yeah, I'm in love with them," she said back.
"You going to the show this weekend?" I asked, eyebrows half-raised in a curious fashion.
"You kidding?"
The whole class was baffled that we had somehow just slipped out of 'awkward-kid-w/-a-crush' mode, and into 'dude-lets-hang-out' mode. I completely forgot about the apple I had just stupidly given such a cool girl.

That was the Brand New tour. I saw her there (all by herself...) and we hung out practically the whole time.

And I never saw her again.

dang woodrow thats such a cool story.

you should eat a apple on that day every year to commemorate her!

I've said this once and ill say it again, eisley brings people together.

woodrow
Sea Post King

Not a bad idea. Smile
HeavierThanBuddha
Sea Post King

I had a huge crush on a teacher's asssistant once.
cryptictonight
Lost at Forum

Awwwe. I love these stories!
They are all so endearing.
I love eisley.

I have never had a crush on a teacher. But I find a lot of them to be insanely cool. I want to be friendddds.

woodrow
Sea Post King

cryptictonight wrote:

I have never had a crush on a teacher. But I find a lot of them to be insanely cool. I want to be friendddds.

It's pretty easy once you graduate. My old physics teacher and I call each other all the time. (he goes on speakerphone during study groups sometimes... Wink )
Jade
Sea Post King

I still email my old art teacher.

My friend has a huuuuge crush on her Humanities prof.
Joined: 04 Feb 2005 | Posts: 73 | Location: Portland, Oregon
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

what the heck is up with ya'll and having crushes on teachers Question Rolling Eyes lol
sleepydusk
Sea Post King

You people are so cute! I don't know anyone who likes Eisley.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
woodrow
Sea Post King

sleepydusk wrote:
You people are so cute! I don't know anyone who likes Eisley.

garsh, thanks... Embarassed