in the past day, 10.24.

in the past six months, about $140

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

In the past forever, $0.

Because it's not out for PC yet.

Curse you, Apple!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jay
Golly, Poster

Saellys wrote:
In the past forever, $0.

Because it's not out for PC yet.

Curse you, Apple!

it came out yesterday, pally Smile

www.itunes.com

welcome to it.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Aaaaaiiiieeeeeeeee!!!

P.S.: Bless you, Apple!!!

Unfortunately I'm currently on a school computer, with a math test to sit through before I can get home and download this puppy. 2 o'clock is a looooooong way away...

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

None yet, but I'm about to spend some. I've gotta make sure it's all smooth for my Eisley purchase. Very Happy

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
Jay
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
None yet, but I'm about to spend some. I've gotta make sure it's all smooth for my Eisley purchase. Very Happy

ya know...i thought about that, and i'm probably going to end up just waiting for the record. as dumb as that sounds coming from me...the apple geek from birth, nothing beats breaking the seal on an album, you know?

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Oh, definitely. But I'm just buying it twice. There's no way I could not buy the real thing. That's why I haven't spent any money on iTunes yet. You can't beat the real thing.

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

iTunes for PC just won't be the same... it will be great... and i will spend too much money... but it won't be the same... Sad
Jay
Golly, Poster

ilitherian wrote:
iTunes for PC just won't be the same... it will be great... and i will spend too much money... but it won't be the same... Sad

i see it as no excuse to use a pc. lol. i used it for a little bit yesterday, and now my PC is off...as it has been for...well...a long long time.

MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

Haven't spent a dime at iTunes, and I don't plan to either. With most of what I listen to, it's cheaper just to buy the album than buy each track seperately. (Plus I don't have an mp3 player, and since you can't really burn any songs to CD from there there's really no point).

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

You can burn the songs to a CD. I don't remember everything, but I know you can burn them.

MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
You can burn the songs to a CD. I don't remember everything, but I know you can burn them.

Really? I heard that they didn't allow that.

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
Jay
Golly, Poster

MoreOfTheSame wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

Really? I heard that they didn't allow that.

you can burn the same playlist 10 times...you can burn the same song infinitely...just in diff playlists.

Saellys
Vintage Newbie

I find iTunes has the most appeal when you want to buy one song that you've heard, but you don't want to waste money on the rest of a CD that could be total rubbish. And iTunes is a great value for entire albums, too--usually around $9.99 for 12 or 13 songs, which certainly beats new prices, and sometimes it's cheaper than used, too. (I bought a Kent CD yesterday for $14.91, and it's $12 on iTunes.)

But I agree, nothing beats packaging and liner notes. When Eisley's next EP comes out, I want Boyd's rockin' art to go along with it.

EDIT: My one complaint about iTunes is the total and complete lack of Radiohead. What's going on? Thom loves Apple, so why no Radiohead .aac's? Crying or Very sad

I suppose it's a blessing in disguise. If there were any, I would have spent a lot more than 99 cents today...

Smokemonster
Jay
Golly, Poster

Saellys wrote:
I find iTunes has the most appeal when you want to buy one song that you've heard, but you don't want to waste money on the rest of a CD that could be total rubbish. And iTunes is a great value for entire albums, too--usually around $9.99 for 12 or 13 songs, which certainly beats new prices, and sometimes it's cheaper than used, too. (I bought a Kent CD yesterday for $14.91, and it's $12 on iTunes.)

But I agree, nothing beats packaging and liner notes. When Eisley's next EP comes out, I want Boyd's rockin' art to go along with it.

EDIT: My one complaint about iTunes is the total and complete lack of Radiohead. What's going on? Thom loves Apple, so why no Radiohead .aac's? Crying or Very sad

I suppose it's a blessing in disguise. If there were any, I would have spent a lot more than 99 cents today...

i dont know about the radiohead...something with capitol/emi probably