Laughing City
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

could somebody PLEASE...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGARCOATEDBUBBLEGUMLOLIPOPGUMMYBEARGUMDROPS on top, repost the new Eisley songs!?!?
"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

They are in my blog, visit link below...
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Has anyone recorded Taking Control yet? That one is very good, =D

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FrozenEye
Golly, Poster

DRMS_7888 wrote:
Has anyone recorded Taking Control yet? That one is very good, =D

I think it is my favorite of the new songs they have played.

gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I am honestly very impressed with the new songs. Each of them blew me away when I heard them. I'm especially excited to hear a recorded version of Invasion (hopefully on the new record).
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

drenchedecent wrote:
They are in my blog, visit link below...

Why won't it let me download them?? Now I'm sad. Sad
Christophjam
Sea Post King

Isn't it funny that on almost all the new songs, each Eisley lady is playing a new(er) and different instrument!

Stacy with her yamaha keyboard, Chauntelle with her yamaha guitar(not that new, I don't think, but still nice), and Sherri's black acoustic guitar.

Just thought that was interesting.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Christophjam wrote:
Isn't it funny that on almost all the new songs, each Eisley lady is playing a new(er) and different instrument!

Stacy with her yamaha keyboard, Chauntelle with her yamaha guitar(not that new, I don't think, but still nice), and Sherri's black acoustic guitar.

Just thought that was interesting.

Sherri's rockin' out that acoustic. I kind of miss the Rick on the newer songs, but the Gibson fits "Taking Control" and "Like the Actors" so well.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
duleygirl
Sea Post King

How can you not love the Hummingbird? And in Nashville she or Justin from Brighten had like a blue Tele Thinline semi-hollowbody. Maybe I have a picture of it.

Christophjam
Sea Post King

duleygirl wrote:
How can you not love the Hummingbird? And in Nashville she or Justin from Brighten had like a blue Tele Thinline semi-hollowbody. Maybe I have a picture of it.

I didn't even know it was a Hummingbird! I thought it was but wasn't sure. And the tele's hers; she's had it for awhile, but it's been her back up since she got the rick! I like Sherri's gear the best!(though I miss the old acoustic)
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

everytime i go to your blog and try to download the .zip, it brings me to an upload screen...what gives?
"You gotta think about a'starvin people gotta eat sand to survive. Sand ain't got no nurtrients...I know, 'cuz I eat it constantly. I got zero energy, i cough all the time, my diet's bad and zzzz.....zzzz....zzzz.....zzz.....zzz.."
-Meatwad
drenchedecent
Sea Post King

Bzdnika wrote:
everytime i go to your blog and try to download the .zip, it brings me to an upload screen...what gives?

step-by-step Rapidshare instructions:

1. Click (NOT right-click) on the Eisley link in my blog. This will take you to Rapidshare.de

2. Scroll down to "Select your download" and click on the "Free" button.

3. Now it should say "Download-Ticket reserved. Please wait __ seconds." Wait.

4. "No premium-user. Please enter ___ (a series of letters or numbers) here: ___. Type those letters or numbers into the box, then click the download button.

5. In IE, this should bring up a window that says "File Download." When it asks "Do you want to open or save this file, click "Save."

If that doesn't work, I am not sure what the problem is!

may222
Sea Post King

i downloaded the songs yesterday and now im not sure how to access them again. Any advice?
Bzdnika
Sea Post King

thanks for the help, but that's exactly what i did, and after i clicked the download link (alpha or omega), it takes me to an upload screen...
-Meatwad
Miss Pine
Golly, Poster

Bzdnika wrote:
thanks for the help, but that's exactly what i did, and after i clicked the download link (alpha or omega), it takes me to an upload screen...

Same here.

goto page
 | next >>