Laughing City
DistortedSound
Sea Post King

Has any one seen a pic of Chauntelle guitar on the tales from trolleywood on the Journal's page???
Its like a red firish guitar les paul almost body type??? I'd just like to know what brand it is.
Joined: 27 Jul 2005 | Posts: 107 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

it's a les paul copy, i think a yamaha.
i remember there was a discussion about this some time back where kim said that somebody gave it to the band as a gift, but she didn't know what brand it was.. somebody else on the forum figured out it was a yamaha. sherri used to play it quite a bit i think, in the moss eisley days.

"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
Last edited by dial r for revenge on Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dial r for revenge
Golly, Poster

a little detective work proves it: definitely a yamaha. you can see the yamaha logo on the headstock:

"dial" in Welsh means "revenge". If a welsh speaker enters an English phone booth, having paid the coin/phone card the next command the l.e.d screen throws at the customer is "revenge!" thus setting the tone for a confrontational conversation.
(thank you mogwai you are all nuts.)
Joined: 04 May 2004 | Posts: 564 | Location: bristol, england
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

A Yamaha Weddington Classic, by most accounts an amazing guitar for the price. Wade DuPree, Garron's dad and Eisley tech expert, says Chauntelle has been playing it a lot more on this tour. If you can track one down, I hear they're really solid and versatile guitars.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

that's flippin' sweet