Laughing City
goto page
 | next >>
psycadelicvibes
Sea Post King

well im a big 60's fan and just hypnotized by the music of the era and im just 18 but thats beside the point,i just love very positive music and u really dont hear that now a days ,all u hear is hate this and hate that,but i love how this band is positive and brings a message of love something scarce now adays ,anyways i think this band is going to cause a revolution,a revolution of love ,history repeats itself and i know the spirit of the 60's is coming back,i feel it ,maybe in a different form but it will come and love will conquer all ,my freinds,and no establishment will b able 2 stop it ,peace and love everyone ,we need to tune in within ourselves and b the best human possible by using the only tool worth using,love.KEEP ROCKING EISLey,everyone LOVE AND SET YOUR MINDS FREE and try a lil acid Smile
juan
Lost at Forum

no offence but condoning the use of acid is by no means a good thing, and even less so on this board. try keeping opinions like that to yourself, wether your joking or not, this place attracts people of all ages and i dont think they reeally need to hear that.

but its cool you like Eisley and keep posting, just not about how good you think drugs are. LSD is evil, ask Syd Barret Crying or Very sad

- Charles Darwin (legend)
Joined: 04 Apr 2003 | Posts: 1296 | Location: Gateshead - good ol' blighty, up north
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

yeah im not such a fan of drugs. Confused

but music is good. and its good to like music. and if you are going to like music its good to like eisley.

so yeah. welcome to the board. its great to have you here.
brady swan
Sea Post King

Last edited by brady swan on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

I'm particularly fond of ibuprophen.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
brady swan
Sea Post King

Last edited by brady swan on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

brady swan wrote:
drugs are stupid

Acetaminophen? Albuterol? Amoxicillin?

Why am I stuck on the As of the drug world?

Loratadine? Paroxetine?

Mmmm... loratadine. It helped me get through another summer-to-fall switch over. In the past I just had to grin and bear it because most antihistamines make me feel all groggy.

By the way, I don't advocate the reckless use of these or any other drug. Sure... Claritin will make you feel a little better... but at what cost?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
psycadelicvibes
Sea Post King

u guys didnt get the message i was trying to send out,it wasnt about doing drugs,it wasnt about getting wasted it was about love and loving everyone and enjoying life,and i dont consider lsd a drug i dont see it as woo hoo lets party,its a very serious substance that is not for the weak of mind but it did enhance my thoughts and the way i see the world but in no way should i suggest anyone do it i guess i was wrong by writing wut i wrote and i do apologize if i have offended someone.but if anyone out there got my message of love and wishes to enhance ther mind go 2 hippyland.com,im sure u'll find alot of interesting things to read
peace and once again i do apologize for my opinions if they have hurt someone

rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

So much for my attempts at nicely swaying the conversation in another direction. I'm a loser.

How about that Eisley? They rock!

Are there any Eisley fans that are going to, want to go to, or went to Rice University? It's a good school... I highly recommend it. I give it 7 thumbs up!

ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

love is good. thats what im all about. loving people. even when i disagree with them. i mean if you can love someone then, thats pretty awesome.

so how bout them eisleys? pretty rockin eh? heck ya!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I saw them Eisleys on that MTV channel today. They was all cool and made purdy music.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

Hey everyone...let's keep it friendly.

I think if the comment on acid had been ignored, instead of hammered on, it would have probably dropped away, and no one would have been offended.

Of course no one in the EISLEY camp encourages drug use.
We do however, welcome new fans.

Glad you like the band Smile
AearTeilu
Sea Post King

I almost went to Rice, but somehow ended up going to A&M instead. Yeah!
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

AearTeilu wrote:
I almost went to Rice, but somehow ended up going to A&M instead. Yeah!

How many thumbs up do you give A&M? I'm in no position to judge since I never went there. I've never even been on the campus.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I like SFA. A good friend of mine went to A&M for a semester. It wasn't her thing, though, I don't think. To each his/her own, definitely. I went to high school with recent A&M football star Ja'Mar Toombs ... OK, I don't know much about the palce. Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, I own a camera used by a Rice Thresher (that the name?) editor from the mid-'80s, or something like that.

Uhm, Eisley rocks.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

goto page
 | next >>