Laughing City
MostReal
Sea Post King

Hi! I'm not sure whether this thread has already been made before but if it's not, i was just wondering whether have Eisley ever consider touring in Asia in the future to come? If so, please play in Singapore! You guys do have a strong Eisley supporters down here Very Happy

Hope to see you guys soon!

P.S. Eisley rawks!

Odan
Laughing Citizen

Welcome to the forum! =)

It might just be a matter of time before they tour Asia. =)

MostReal
Sea Post King

Appreciate the warm welcome Very Happy

Yeah i hope so. Othewise i have to travel to the States which is sooooo not cheap Razz

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Welcome to the LC!

Hopefully they'll make it over there someday.
Or maybe you'll win some money and can come over here to see them Smile

lonelynation3
Vintage Newbie

whoa! that would be neat.

welcome to the LC Mr. Green

pzy
Wookie Luke

I used to live in Malaysia when I was very young, and I was in Singapore in 2002 for a few months. It's a really nice place.

I saw the Red Hot Chili Peppers there (and paid like US$100 for my ticket, sheesh) but never saw/heard of any kind of indie rock scene there. It seemed to be all about the clubbing scene and silly pop songs on the radio with kids there... but I guess I wasn't massively sociable while I was there!

I have heard of a lot of Malaysian and Singaporean Eisley fans though, especially from Myspace... it's kind of crazy and confounding... how did you hear about Eisley?

It'd definitely be cool if they came to Asia in general, maybe to do a tour of China, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan! That'd be awesome. Not too many bands go to that area, and more should!

Deviluck
Golly, Poster

I personally think, it should be cheaper to travel!
DA Gallery
Myspace
If Eisley are ever in the UK, wanting some photos done =) do ask!
gregorydymitrowicz
Vintage Newbie

I'm sure if they muster up enough fans there they'll do a tour. Welcom to the forum.
Andie
Golly, Poster

MostReal wrote:

Yeah i hope so. Othewise i have to travel to the States which is sooooo not cheap Razz

ahaha...I second that. I neeeeddddd to see Eisley live...I live in the Philippines ...I can't even get any eisley albums here...so dern hard. But Eisley getting famous around here...I love it! They're being advertised in magazines and such....so they are getting famous...I hope they tour soon though...<ough> boyd! <cough cough>

"Those who are half-alive demand what is missing in them...but deny it when it's presented to them. They fear the proof of their own inefficiency."

:014:
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Andie wrote:
MostReal wrote:

ahaha...I second that. I neeeeddddd to see Eisley live...I live in the Philippines ...I can't even get any eisley albums here...so dern hard. But Eisley getting famous around here...I love it! They're being advertised in magazines and such....so they are getting famous...I hope they tour soon though...<ough> boyd! <cough cough>

Do you have any magazine clippings you could scan and put on here? It would be interesting to see articles from the Philippines Smile

Andie
Golly, Poster

treetops12 wrote:
Andie wrote:
MostReal wrote:

Do you have any magazine clippings you could scan and put on here? It would be interesting to see articles from the Philippines Smile

well...gimme some time...I gots to scan the magazines. Very Happy

"Those who are half-alive demand what is missing in them...but deny it when it's presented to them. They fear the proof of their own inefficiency."

treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Andie wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
Andie wrote:
MostReal wrote:

well...gimme some time...I gots to scan the magazines. Very Happy

Okay, take all the time you need Smile

AdrianA
Sea Post King

woot woot! Not much fans near where i'm living though. Every time i say Eisley they say huh??!!

Anyway, will be going to Australia soon but i already miss Eisley's tour. I'm just gonna stay an online eisley stalker then.
Andie
Golly, Poster

Ok...well in truth...Eisley's not that popular here yet...a lot of people listen to them...but since the thing here now is opm music (original Philippine music) so that's what they advertise and write articles with. I found out about Eisley through alternative press...Eisley was actually in my ipod and none of us knew how or why...So that's when I started loving Eisley...now i'm trying to tell everyone about them so there. But if I do find an article about Eisley...you guys will be the first to know. Very Happy

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

There was a girl from Japan that came to the forum a while ago.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger