Laughing City
<< prev | goto page
 | next >>
dpwrchick
Sea Post King

yay for sherri!

can't wait to see ya'll in dallas! glad the tour is going so well!
much love, dannell <>< Smile

swiss army romance
Golly, Poster

EisleyForever wrote:
hey sherri....do you really want us to ruin this thread of yours too? i'm sorry, but it's kind of our job...that is, Storm, Logan, potato and I. We're the dreamy team. (looks at poster of dreamy team) wow...we're soooo dreamy!

see...i've already begun with my ruiningness....have a good time on the tour!

We do tend to ruin threads don't we...hmmm. At least I'm known for something on here! Very Happy

Joined: 26 Jul 2003 | Posts: 754 | Location: Good ole' Goshen, Oh-hi-Oh
MoreOfTheSame
Vintage Newbie

Heylo! *waves* Glad to know the tour's going good (with the exception of stageward projectiles). Hopefully I'll be able to scrounge up some tickets for the Dallas show and see you guys, otherwise I'll be really sad, and sad fans aren't cool.

But yes, good luck with the rest of the tour and coming several steps closer to ruling the world! Very Happy

(PS - I still say you guys are a better live act than Paul McCartney)

Flickr
Transvaal IV - Myspace : Virb
Deep Thoughts About Shallow Subjects
Joined: 02 Sep 2003 | Posts: 2455 | Location: Grapevine, TX
PinLA
Sea Post King

I, too, will see you swell, nifty kids in L.A. I just might have me a little beer, but it's not gonna be flying past anyone's head, that's for sure. I say we go hunt down the lout in VA.
Firestarter17
Sea Post King

Glad to hear that the tour is going well *for the most part* but you are well armed with lots of gravel and I know you will aim well at those who throw things! Twisted Evil *<<Sherri when throwing gravel at rude beer throwing guys* Tell everyone we love them and can't wait to see them hear in Tejas! Be safe!!! And more importantly, have fun and rock it! You always do!

My brand spankin' new xanga! http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=matchbox17

~Madi
PoorWriter
Lost at Forum

So excited for the LA show...
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

your name makes me think of Christian, the beautiful penniless writer in Moulin Rouge.
PoorWriter
Lost at Forum

I'd tell you that's what I was thinking of... but I think my masculinity would take a hit.
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

I will never allow anybody to call a male Moulin Rouge lover anti-masculine, or gay. You may go ahead if you like. These people fear me. (reminds everyone of the predicaments of potato, ginger, flower and unregistered)
potato
Laughing Citizen

woooooohhoooooo. well hello there. i can't wait nov. 10th. oh yeah.
i wrote a song for eisley it goes like this:
i like to rock out with eisley
cause they're so cool and stuff
woooo! wooooo!
yeah! rock on!

thank you thank you. i'll be all week...and the next week...then i'll probably take a couple of days off...then i'll come back...maybe. Wink

Yuck Monkey
Sea Post King

adamaustin wrote:
hello sherri
my name is adam. Im just some anonymous a-hole really (with a bad vocabulary at that). Anyway, I have the tendency to obssess when I find something new that I like and your music is, quite frankly, intoxicating. i think I wanted to say more, but as it turns out, I don't want to push my ... luck. Razz

what he said Cool

pvt.tucker.blue
Lost at Forum

again again, sing the song again!
I love my forum Mom
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 1310 | Location: VA, but I don't throw beer at the stage
EisleyForever
Vintage Newbie

(crowd cheers) encore!!!
e.xxciv
Sea Post King

goodmorning.

so, it's not still morning at 12:30, that's fine by me, but i still get to call it morning, right?

anyways. i was at the show in atlanta on monday (my body still hurts). i would just like to say that eisley did an excellent job. i was skeptical at first, standing in my grandaddy shirt, when eisley brought out the synth organ because i simply didn't know what to expect.. next i see a rickenbacker 350 in the guitar stand (a symbol of rock) and while the quality of the music is never placed on the cost of the instrument being played, the band was awesome. i hate to admit but the band literally made me eat my 'words of first impression' as i stood in my shoes speechless at the end of the set. hrc and brand new praised eisley during their own sets and it's not hard to see why. i woke up tuesday morning and the two eisley cd's had stopped playing in the music carousel... the new one is good (and i mean GOOD), but the first is stuck in my head. immediately upon waking i wrote the bass line to a song (the lake awaits) that will go on my bands first album.. an eleven song demo is what we'll call it for the sake of the forum. eisley modified, in a way i cannot describe, the way music sounds. my hat goes off to the band. i hope their dreams and goals do not escape them. i hope that everybody has a good day, the wonderful world of college awaits.

i'd also like to add that while eisley might claim to be 'not famous' in my book, they are.

ARkASIA

life without you.
it's not the same.
Joined: 05 Nov 2003 | Posts: 51 | Location: upper east side, georgia.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ilitherian
Vintage Newbie

hey e.xxciv! i think your cool.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>