Laughing City
boyd
Eisleyoid

When you log in, you'll come to the main window...like with ANNOUNCEMENTS and MOSSBLOGS, etc. right? Look over on the right just above the main box...yeah, right above the gold bar...right above "Last Post". YES. you see it? top little line of text: View posts since last visit.

That will set you free. Seriously. An index of all the posts since you last logged on will pop up and you can choose to read them or not. I'd like it if all members do this.... Better communication will be facilitated. Also, you should be encouraged to read all announcements when they appear in gold; this is usually the latest news. Sometimes it's the only place we'll post secret stuff. (not so secret, but only you serious fans will read; regular curious surfers will just go to the site and check out tunes, etc. without coming into our community)

boyd

"The industrialists never saw the fruit of their own labor - Post Moderism,
which I now proclaim as dead. Their forefathers digital revolutionists,
have accelerated the final resolve by punctuating an end to our chaotic
journey with a new manifesto and a new era: The Age of Meaning."

(manifesto's sold separate)
Welcome: Illuminists
kris
Ubernerd Moderator

ooooooooooooooOoooooooOoooooooooooOOOoooooooooooooo
Andrew
Lost at Forum

I knew that for a while but this is the only way that I can really get you to hear me, great show on Friday I hope you guys do amazing it NY, and you will. Ill see you in Ft. Worth Lots of things to talk about. Hey and its a possibility that Jim and Trey well be there hey well dress up just to make you feel special, because you guys are, that was corny. Good day to you Boyd and all the mossy children have fun and dont get scared.

P.S. Get some video of Weston licking a subway pole thats always classic.

Various quotes taken from the book "Cooked a Pie and Ate it Too"
By: Andrew Mattis
Joined: 05 Nov 2002 | Posts: 1479 | Location: Dallas, Texas
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger