Laughing City
jonthewallflower
Laughing Citizen

Mystic210 wrote:
Not to interupt the reunion because that is kinda cool Smile BUT!

That said vocal introduction....Long shot, and I'm guessing cuz no one mentioned anything extraordinary, it's not....but......

Is it just Stacy and Sherri, or is it that mysterious song/part where all five members are taking part? Just wondering Smile

i'm kicking myself for not noticing if it was 3 part....and i'm thinking it was....but jamie can verify if this is true or not

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I'm almost positive it was Sherri and Stacy. I was on Chauntelle's side, so I hope I would have noticed if she were singing.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr_Intensity
Sea Post King

Sweet pics... It was soooooo worth the 12 hr drive...
sammm
Sea Post King

it was just sherri and stacy. im sure of it that i did not see chauntelle singing. although that would have been awesome..
Caley
Lost at Forum

Mooncutter wrote:
Caley wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Golly Lindsay wrote:
What was the vocal intro?
Nice pictures Smile

Thanks. Smile It was part of a song I forgot to ask about. ha. Maybe Boyd will share what it was soon.

It was so cool too, and I believe it was a capella. I remember catching a few lyrics, something of this sort: Seeing you in the middle of a room? I don't know, my memory is a little hazy because I was so wowed because it was so cool and beautiful. Then it slid into Mr. Pine.
Was it something like

"I saw you in the middle of this room
I wonder if you'll ever know the truth
I wonder what we had
I wonder what we had
I saw you in the middle of this room
I wonder what we had
Yes I wonder what we had"

?

Yes, I do believe that it was that. It was pretty stellar. I never heard 'em do that before.

The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
sammm wrote:
!!!!!!!!
ok so jamie, i was going through your flickr site thing, and you have pictures of a girl named ashley. ive totally met her. she used to go to my church. man..small world...small small world.

Whoa! That's awesome. I hung out with her at the Grenada show. We're going to see Pilotdrift in Dallas on the 28th, too. Small world, indeed.

Oh yeah, she's an active user of this forum, also. You there, Ashley? Very Happy

Im here!

Hmm, Samm, I checked out your website, and I don't recognize you. Sad What church did I used to go to? (Ive been to many....haha)

fellowship of the parks
i think you know rebekah, blake, aaron, those people.
haha wow

Oh my God! I just saw everyone last night at our christmas party, and performed at CRAVE last Thursday! Wow! That is so cool!
I can't make it every week now because I live in Dallas for school. But that is way cool. Smile Hi again.

haha!! dang. i was going to go to that party but it was the day of the show. which, im glad i went to the show otherwise id still just be reading.
and i was going to go to crave last thurday..but figured id spend my first night home with my family..haha

ok. Go back after the break, and let's for real re-unite.
And, I couldnt make it to the show because I had to work. I thought it would be too late, so I just went to Sam's. Bummer. Smile

Glad you enjoyed the show though. I've seen them a few times.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

Caley wrote:
Mooncutter wrote:
Was it something like

"I saw you in the middle of this room
I wonder what we had
I wonder what we had
I saw you in the middle of this room
I wonder what we had
Yes I wonder what we had"

?

Yes, I do believe that it was that. It was pretty stellar. I never heard 'em do that before.
This would've been the first time they'd done it. I had no idea they were planning on ever doing it live, it must've been truely amazing.
norad
Vintage Newbie

It's one of the songs Stacy recorded on her own time a while ago. Garage band type recordings.
sammm
Sea Post King

The5thavocado wrote:
sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
sammm wrote:
!!!!!!!!
ok so jamie, i was going through your flickr site thing, and you have pictures of a girl named ashley. ive totally met her. she used to go to my church. man..small world...small small world.

Whoa! That's awesome. I hung out with her at the Grenada show. We're going to see Pilotdrift in Dallas on the 28th, too. Small world, indeed.

Oh yeah, she's an active user of this forum, also. You there, Ashley? Very Happy

Im here!

Hmm, Samm, I checked out your website, and I don't recognize you. Sad What church did I used to go to? (Ive been to many....haha)

fellowship of the parks
haha wow

Oh my God! I just saw everyone last night at our christmas party, and performed at CRAVE last Thursday! Wow! That is so cool!
I can't make it every week now because I live in Dallas for school. But that is way cool. Smile Hi again.

haha!! dang. i was going to go to that party but it was the day of the show. which, im glad i went to the show otherwise id still just be reading.
and i was going to go to crave last thurday..but figured id spend my first night home with my family..haha

And, I couldnt make it to the show because I had to work. I thought it would be too late, so I just went to Sam's. Bummer. Smile

hmm...define after break..because, i have to go back to a&m around..the 10th...yeah..
man i wish i went to a music based school.
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
sammm wrote:
The5thavocado wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
sammm wrote:
!!!!!!!!

Im here!

fellowship of the parks
haha wow

hmm...define after break..because, i have to go back to a&m around..the 10th...yeah..
man i wish i went to a music based school.

hah. I go back the ninth.
Umm, I believe Crave starts back up the first week of January. You should go.

/end online reunion (PM me!!)

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
Christophjam
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
It's one of the songs Stacy recorded on her own time a while ago. Garage band type recordings.

You can't maybe share this song, can you? I know that some of that stuff isn't supposed to be shared.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Christophjam wrote:
patrock wrote:

You can't maybe share this song, can you? I know that some of that stuff isn't supposed to be shared.

I hear you can find them on file sharing networks, if you don't mind the taint of theft by a punk who was supposed to be their friend.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sammm
Sea Post King

taintness is bad. although most of my itunes library is tainted. i feel so ashamed :[
ill buy the songs when i get hte money...itll be better quality when i do so i wan tto anyway

but if i could get ahold of that harmony..id probably go to heaven right at that instant
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Yeah, but these stolen tracks have a specificly bad taint about them. (As in demos stolen directly from the band.)

Christophjam
Sea Post King

Well I suppose if they are now performing it, they wouldn't mind it being shared? perhaps?

It makes me feel a little better.