Laughing City
keithabbott
Sea Post King

According to my wife, they took it down...but she said to try youtube..2:58-3:19. Really makes you wish they'd release that whole session on video, huh? Sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbiUDvVyhy0

Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

Aw well....

Thanks for the YouTube link though. That song's interesting sped up as well... That looks like an interesting podcast they have going there!
chichen02

haha ok i don't feel so dumb now. thanks for the youtube link! Short clip, but it was really good, I wish we could see the whole thing. On my iTunes that song is number 4 with 85 plays so I'm definately a fan. Keep it up Chauntelle! Cool
 |  | 
oliez
Vintage Newbie

whoa....even though it was less than 10 seconds...seeing her mouth sing, but this time with a voice with it is great. How great it would be to hear that song live.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

That was a really cool little clip. I was expecting like camcorder footage, but it looked really cool and professional. Neat to see Jon Crosby, too. Very Happy

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sweeeeet
Golly, Poster

yeah, people put it up on Youtube because for a while yesterday itunes wasn't working properly
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

aww. that was really nice. Very Happy
Joshmess
Golly, Poster

if you click on the first link that someone posted earlier it called taking the walk 1 and a video should pop up.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger