Laughing City
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

Eisley will be headlining the Ridglea Music Fest on Thursday March 15th.

Other bands playing that day:
EISLEY (Warner/Reprise)
BLACK TIE DYNASTY (Idol Records)
BRAZIL (Immortal)
DRIVING EAST (The Militia Group)
1090 CLUB (Side Cho)
Silence After Sundown
Berry Street
After the Tragedy
Windsor Drive(Houston)
The Valley Arena (Eyeball)
May You Die In Ireland (One Hero)

More to be announced soon
LOUNGE
Ashes of Augustine (Arkansas)

Ridglea Music Festival MySpace

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I keep wanting a low key March. But things keep happening. Laughing

I think I'll be there. I have a friend doing a show in the area on the 16th, but then I have to be home on the 17th for my birthday ...

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

i'm there. Very Happy
Alessandra
Sea Post King

My cousin and I are going to try to go!
Sea Post King

I might try to go... Though I do have things to do earlier that evening, I'm assuming they will probably play later?
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

InMyRock wrote:
I might try to go... Though I do have things to do earlier that evening, I'm assuming they will probably play later?

I'm assuming they're the headliner, so they'd be the last band to play unless someone else get added as a headliner.

Caley
Lost at Forum

Sweeeeeet! It's just what I've been wanting; I've been on an Eisley live show withdrawal. I suppose I shouldn't be talking though since I saw 'em back in December at Buzz Oven.

I'm probably only going to buy a ticket to see Eisley perform though since I haven't heard of any of the other bands.

Meggers
Vintage Newbie

The line-up and set times are now on the Ridglea Music Fest's MySpace. Eisley is set to go on at 10 pm. Tickets are also on sale as well at www.frontgatetickets.com.

Alessandra
Sea Post King

Meggers wrote:
The line-up and set times are now on the Ridglea Music Fest's MySpace. Eisley is set to go on at 10 pm. Tickets are also on sale as well at www.frontgatetickets.com.

Ohh! Thanks for this info. Wink

Lost at Forum

Man, Thursday is going to be a long day for me since I'm going to be driving back with my family from Illinois. Yikes. At least they're on pretty late so if we hit traffic coming back (I kind of doubt that, but you never know) I will still have time to see 'em play.
Caley
Lost at Forum

I decided to update this thread just because I got back home from the show and it's still fresh on my mind.

So much happened... okay maybe not that much but a few things did, like Chauntelle singing, Stacy standing, and a new tune being played live for the first time ("Go Away"). Seeing as this was my fifth show, I kind of already had a set list of songs in my mind that they were going to play, but I also kept in mind that they might, just might play a new, new song off their new album us fans haven't had the luxury of hearing full-blown. My expectations weren't let down at all because the set was pretty much awesome (I did miss hearing HATS though)!

The set list out of order and as my memory serves (so I could be missing a song here or there):
-Marvelous Things
-Plenty of Paper
-Invasion
-My Lovely
-Taking Control
-Go Away
-Memories
-Golly Sandra
-Telescope Eyes
-I Wasn't Prepared
-I Could Be There For You
-Many Funerals
-Treetops
-Mister Pine
Encore: Just Like We Do

When Go Away came on, I must say that it just made me smile. The vox on that one are just beautiful, and the set-up is pretty much sweetness! So I definitely felt spoiled getting to hear that song. But the one thing I feel especially spoiled at getting was when ICBTFY came on and got to the bridge (I think it was the bridge at least my memory is kind of blurred by the craziness), I couldn't have been more stunned/overjoyed/amped/enamored/inspired/proud of Chauntelle when I heard her voice croon instead of what I had anticipated to be Stacy's just because of the Final Noise and Buzz-Oven shows. I think almost immediately people who realized what was actually happening started to cheer. I think it was just a very warming and jovial experience for everyone in the Ridglea, even though that sounds cheesy, but whatever. Lol.

Then like I earlier mentioned, Stacy reverted to her old school ways and stood the entire time during the set. I think she used to stand prior and during the Coldplay and Brand New tours, but I could be mistaken. It was a cool thing to see just because I guess I was a n00b to the situation since I wasn't a fan back then just because I never knew they existed. Lol.

plentypine
Sea Post King

//jealousy jealousy!!

Thanks for the update though!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Great show ... I'll have pictures soon. Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

I can't wait for Jamie and Boyd's pictures... please post a video of a new song Boyd!

So is "Go Away" the same song as "Lady Get Away" and they changed the title? Or are there 2 songs with 'away' in the title?

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

treetops12 wrote:
I can't wait for Jamie and Boyd's pictures... please post a video of a new song Boyd!

So is "Go Away" the same song as "Lady Get Away" and they changed the title? Or are there 2 songs with 'away' in the title?

Different song. I don't think "Lady Get Away" is going to be on the album. Also, no one should even have that song. Laughing

goto page
 | next >>