Laughing City
Cabius
Sea Post King

What a great show! I love the new stuff (and the old stuff, too). I just hope that they don't take "Trolley Wood" out of the rotation permanently, as that is one of my all-time favorite Eisley songs.

Caleb

"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." ~ C.S. Lewis
The5thavocado
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
I can't wait for Jamie and Boyd's pictures... please post a video of a new song Boyd!

So is "Go Away" the same song as "Lady Get Away" and they changed the title? Or are there 2 songs with 'away' in the title?

Different song. I don't think "Lady Get Away" is going to be on the album. Also, no one should even have that song. Laughing

"Go Away" had a really great vocal cannon between Stacy and Sherri around the middle. And some a-cappella harmony at the end I believe.

I still love Eisley a gamahucheing million time better than farting
Joined: 28 Feb 2005 | Posts: 2060 | Location: Dallas, Texas
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

By the way, Stacy is standing up again during shows. That kind of makes me happy. It never quite seemed right with her sitting. ha.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:
I can't wait for Jamie and Boyd's pictures... please post a video of a new song Boyd!
So is "Go Away" the same song as "Lady Get Away" and they changed the title? Or are there 2 songs with 'away' in the title?

Different song. I don't think "Lady Get Away" is going to be on the album. Also, no one should even have that song. Laughing

That makes me sad. The song has such a nice beat to it. I guess it's okay since three other new songs have basically the same drum beat.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

That makes me sad. The song has such a nice beat to it. I guess it's okay since three other new songs have basically the same drum beat.

"Lady Get Away" was on their whiteboard in that one picture from preproduction. Are we sure it won't be on the album? If not that's a bummer.

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

any one have any footage from the show? i would love to see a clip of Go Away, and that would stink if Lady Get Away wasn't on the album, i really want to hear it...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
norad
Vintage Newbie

I found these on YouTube.

27 seconds of Marvelous Things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB1-Ed39PxA
17 seconds of them just arriving on stage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD-EKpq68LY
The_Paronomasial_Mattoid
Vintage Newbie

yeah, i did too, i hope someone got some video of it...

The world is R. Kelly's shower. It's a golden world.

Nowhere Man wrote:
mr pine wrote:
is there a difference between dubstep and techno?
you know besides the name?

techno: uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik uhnd chik
dubstep: BOOM Chik.. Boom Boom Boom Chik.. PEOOOWWwwww BOOM BOWowoWOWoWOWow zipzipzipzipzipwoowooowoow EEEEEeeeeeerrr BOOM BOOM BOOM Splat!
Mystic210
Laughing Citizen

We have what, two or three other chances of something getting a clip in the next two days Laughing

Sounds like a great time! I'm very very jealous!
dannychair
Golly, Poster

patrock wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

Wait, did they play this song on the Final Noise tour?

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Nah, "Go Away" was premiered in Fort Worth.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
dannychair
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:

I'm trying to figure out when I missed "Lady Get Away", since I've never heard of it before this.

Joshmess
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

is it like people go away[leaked]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Joshmess wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
treetops12 wrote:

is it like people go away[leaked]

OH! i like that song.
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

dannychair wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:

I'm trying to figure out when I missed "Lady Get Away", since I've never heard of it before this.

You didn't miss it... it's one of the songs that got stolen off the DuPrees' computer, so some people have heard it. That being said, I'll be sad if it's not on the album because it's one of my favorites out of the new ones.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>