anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
anotherrandomtuesday wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:
I got up surprisingly early this morning so I ate some cereal. Then I downed 3 diet cokes. Hope it keeps me awake, ha.

Shocked

That's a heckuvulot of Diet Coke.

Oh I'm just getting started. On my 4th one to be exact. It's only half past noon, I have a long day ahead.

Dear God!

Completely. Addicted.
It's a big problem for both me and my mom. I had to start buying cases of caffeine free along with the regular for the daytime because I was starting to not sleep. Not that I sleep now, but if I really wanted to I could.

It's not even the caffeine part of it that I find shocking as caffeine has no effect on me. That's just a lot of soda either way. I'm glad I'm doing a pretty good job of cutting down on it.

Oh I was so cut back to 2 a day and I was doing fantastically...and then one day...it all just...BAM. Shocked
I almost started laughing with joy and irony when I saw this on Postsecret a couple weeks ago and was thinking, "I must befriend this person!":
Joined: 28 Jul 2005 | Posts: 4455 | Location: Sacramento, CA.
OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

I'm not hungry. I just ate several things and had two glasses of milk.
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:
I got up surprisingly early this morning so I ate some cereal. Then I downed 3 diet cokes. Hope it keeps me awake, ha.

Shocked

That's a heckuvulot of Diet Coke.

Oh I'm just getting started. On my 4th one to be exact. It's only half past noon, I have a long day ahead.

Dear God!

Completely. Addicted.
It's a big problem for both me and my mom. I had to start buying cases of caffeine free along with the regular for the daytime because I was starting to not sleep. Not that I sleep now, but if I really wanted to I could.

It's not even the caffeine part of it that I find shocking as caffeine has no effect on me. That's just a lot of soda either way. I'm glad I'm doing a pretty good job of cutting down on it.

Oh I was so cut back to 2 a day and I was doing fantastically...and then one day...it all just...BAM. Shocked
I almost started laughing with joy and irony when I saw this on Postsecret a couple weeks ago and was thinking, "I must befriend this person!":

Haha... don't you hate it when you're doing good on cutting down on anything and then all of a sudden... you just forget or something and you're stuck at square one?

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

Oh, I should also point out that Diet Coke does NOT replace my water consumption. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day. Atleast. Diet Coke is just a little added bonus.

And regular Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Pepsi, and Diet Dr. Pepper ARE NOT substitutes. When I want Diet Coke, I want Diet Coke. Nothing else is good enough.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Oh, I should also point out that Diet Coke does NOT replace my water consumption. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day. Atleast. Diet Coke is just a little added bonus.

And regular Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Pepsi, and Diet Dr. Pepper ARE NOT substitutes. When I want Diet Coke, I want Diet Coke. Nothing else is good enough.

Well that's good. Because drinking only Coke and such could kill you quickly. As far as sodas go for me, it's gotta be either Pepsi or Izze when I can find it. And I know I'm a minority in the Pepsi love.

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:

Well that's good. Because drinking only Coke and such could kill you quickly. As far as sodas go for me, it's gotta be either Pepsi or Izze when I can find it. And I know I'm a minority in the Pepsi love.

I know. I was actually put on Diet Coke probation for the weekend when I got in trouble for leaving my room a mess.
Good thing I earned it back.
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:

I know. I was actually put on Diet Coke probation for the weekend when I got in trouble for leaving my room a mess.

You should have shown your mom that article that Boy Jamie posted earlier on how messes actually help with getting things done.

anotherrandomtuesday
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
guitarfreak217 wrote:

You should have shown your mom that article that Boy Jamie posted earlier on how messes actually help with getting things done.

Oh I so would have if I hadn't gotten it back! But luckily...dang, I'm through 4 and it's not even 1 PM yet. I'm thirsty though and that means time for water. So I guess I'll lay off for about a couple hours.
boone
Vintage Newbie

Yesterday I drank one (1) 20 oz. Dr Pepper. I'm so proud of myself.

Then again, I only had forty (40) ounces of water. Dang.

kiko
Golly, Poster

oops i went back to bed, its now 7:35pm and im very hungry now...

smile Very Happy
leighish
Vintage Newbie

i drink very little water, but my soda consumption is very rapidly being replaced with milk and juice.

and I'm not hungry cause I just made toasted open-faced roast beef and swiss sandwiches. SO GOOD. and so easypeasy.

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Cabius
Sea Post King

Diet Coke is nasty. NAS-TAY.

Also, Leighish has the best taste in music. Ben Folds and Gnarls Barkley? And The Smiths? Good stuff.

Caleb

"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it." ~ C.S. Lewis
guitarfreak217
Vintage Newbie

Cabius wrote:

Also, Leighish has the best taste in music. Ben Folds and Gnarls Barkley? And The Smiths? Good stuff.

Caleb

*waits patiently for Meredith to bring the smackdown*

leighish
Vintage Newbie

Cabius wrote:

Caleb

why thank you!

theantrider wrote:
My jaw hurts and I have an ulcer. That's what spending time with Kylee gets you
Joined: 25 Apr 2004 | Posts: 6183 | Location: Lake Jackson, TX
boone
Vintage Newbie

guitarfreak217 wrote:
Cabius wrote:

Caleb

*waits patiently for Meredith to bring the smackdown*

*brings the smackdown in the interrim*

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>