Laughing City
CUBSWINWORLDSERIES
Vintage Newbie

gRegor wrote:
oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

I know! But, I don't see why we can't be a stop on this tour. Evil or Very Mad

Yeah. I think a place like the Record Bar would have been great for one of these acoustic shows...but I guess not. I'm sure they'll show us some love later...they better (or else).

Tour booking can be a strange thing... in my experience, a lot of it is who the agents work with consistently. They'll book with someone they have a track record with and tend to stick with that. Then there's who gets the offer in first, or rather who gets the best offer in. When we got (insanely) lucky enough to book Eisley here on the Final Noise tour, we were basically told at one point "if you can guarantee X then you're confirmed." As a result we got the show, and thus there was no Cincinatti date, since it's kind of an overlapping market. They've almost always played Cincinatti. (sorry Cincy people!)

I haven't looked at the routing of this tour and have no idea if that's the case, really. Unfortunately the band usualy has little to no say in where it's routed, I believe.

Ah, yes. The famous "Gregor Sells Out" entry. Laughing http://www.eisley.com/journals/trolleywood/_22588/