Laughing City
dear_departed
Sea Post King

i'm probably not going to be able to go to any shows on this tour so will there be another tour after the acoustic tour? like for combinations?
and will it be soon?

i'm really bummed about not being able to go to this tour. i was so excited.
but i dont have anyone to go with so...
yeah.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

There's no doubt. There'll probably be like 4 or 5 tours or something, considering how album cycles work. Laughing

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
shard
Sea Post King

Don't let the fact that you have to go alone stop you from going to the gigs you want to
Vintage Newbie

I'm not stopped because I'd be going alone, I'm stopped because no one ever tours near me. I refuse to travel more than 3 hours to see a band that isn't Silverchair or Pink Floyd.

i'm gonna marry the mars volta.
Joined: 01 Nov 2003 | Posts: 8260 | Location: new hampshire
dear_departed
Sea Post King

shard wrote:
Don't let the fact that you have to go alone stop you from going to the gigs you want to

i'm only 13. so. i can't drive. and my parents dont want to go. so i can't. hah.

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

dear_departed wrote:
shard wrote:

i'm only 13. so. i can't drive. and my parents dont want to go. so i can't. hah.

Aw. Keep working on them. Eisley is a family band, and their shows tend to be pretty tame as far as drunks and fighting and stuff go.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pantheon4
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
dear_departed wrote:
shard wrote:

Aw. Keep working on them. Eisley is a family band, and their shows tend to be pretty tame as far as drunks and fighting and stuff go.

The first time I saw Eisley I saw a drunk get into a fight with a cop.

It’s probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in.

"Can we get control of an individual to the point where he will do our bidding against his will and even against fundamental laws of nature, such as self preservation?" -memo from 1952 Project ARTICHOKE

Joined: 19 Aug 2004 | Posts: 10565 | Location: Somewhere in the middle of nowhere
shard
Sea Post King

dear_departed wrote:
shard wrote:

Oh ok, I guess you've got an excuse then Razz

Lost at Forum

shard wrote:

Word.

Vintage Newbie

OceanMachine wrote:
shard wrote:

Word.

yep.

Unless she can't go for practical reasons. IE, she can't get there. which she can't.

dear_departed wrote:
will there be another tour?

That makes it sound as if they're about to split up!
Shocked

TheClassicRomance wrote:
Facebook is a dirty skank

blog!
Joined: 03 Mar 2005 | Posts: 7598 | Location: Dundee, scotland
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Pantheon4 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
dear_departed wrote:
shard wrote:

Ha, I've heard of some fighting, but not really since 2003 or so. And some drunks tossing beer at Stacy at opening shows. There was that dude yelling at Sherri at the recent Fort Worth show ... but that was a festival. Laughing

ride4Jesus
Vintage Newbie

i was going to go to one of the san diego or la shows but ill be gone. im pretty sad about it, but at least i'll be bodyboarding hawaii. expect pictures!
Joined: 10 Mar 2007 | Posts: 2482 | Location: San Diego, California
indyice
Sea Post King

TheAntrider wrote:
Pantheon4 wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
dear_departed wrote:
shard wrote:

Ha, I've heard of some fighting, but not really since 2003 or so. And some drunks tossing beer at Stacy at opening shows. There was that dude yelling at Sherri at the recent Fort Worth show ... but that was a festival. Laughing
I was a cop from 1988 to 1999, and you have a chance for problems as soon as you get 2 or 3 people together. I have taken people out of church in handcuffs, so it is not always a reflection on the band, club, or meeting place! People just act like fools at times.
indyice
Sea Post King

hisownshot wrote:
I'm not stopped because I'd be going alone, I'm stopped because no one ever tours near me. I refuse to travel more than 3 hours to see a band that isn't Silverchair or Pink Floyd.

You are probably going to need a time machine for Pink Floyd, I have not heard any news since G8 that would make me think they are going to tour.
I never have seen them live. Had two good chances in the late 1980's and work got in the way.

Mooncutter
Lost at Forum

hisownshot wrote:
I know how that is, Maine fares no better than NH, unfortunately.