Laughing City
Hartlike
Sea Post King

Was fantastic. They played a few songs from their new cd.

Fantastic. I got my shirt signed.
pazatronix!
Lost at Forum

do you have any pictures? Smile
redrubberball
Sea Post King

Hey! Me too! I was at the Atlanta show though.

You know what?
We pretty much rock. Smile

redrubberball
Sea Post King

redrubberball wrote:
Hey! Me too! (I got my shirt signed I mean. Did yours cost thirty dollarinos too?)I was at the Atlanta show though.

You know what?
We pretty much rock. Smile

Kimbrtones
Vintage Newbie

$30?!
Wow...I forgot that the headlining band sets the merch prices. That's the way it was when they went out with Coldplay too.
The opening band has to set their prices the same as the headliner. Sad
norad
Vintage Newbie

Kimbrtones wrote:
$30?!
Wow...I forgot that the headlining band sets the merch prices. That's the way it was when they went out with Coldplay too.

Also those amphitheaters they play in always seem to have some sort of control over pricing. Or have their own people do them merch.
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Oh come, $30 is completely reasonable for a T-shirt...

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

Kimbrtones wrote:
$30?!

Yeah, I kinda wanted a new Eisley shirt but we're kinda broke right now, haha. What a great show in Houston tonight! I got the back of my "ticketmaster" printout ticket signed! (dork) I love Eisley, so nice. Stacy thanked us for standing in line...

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Oh no!! I missed you!

Also, I missed Eisley. Sad Stupid venue people. Boyd tried so hard, and they still screwed it up.

If it weren't for the people, this show would have SUCKED for me.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Girlylikepixieflamethrow
Golly, Poster

TheAntrider wrote:
Oh no!! I missed you!

Also, I missed Eisley. Sad Stupid venue people. Boyd tried so hard, and they still screwed it up.

Haha... DUDE, we were like the last few to meet Eisley... I was also scared/nervous/antsy about actually meeting all of them at once (I've met Chauntelle before), but my husband/bestfriend made me stick it out and I'm so glad he did... they're soo nice. Yay. Stacy even thanked us for waiting in the long line... it was HOT. I think I saw you but was too chicken to say hallo. Shocked I'm funny like that. What an awesome set they played!
ps - Boyd DID try hard to get as many people meeting Eisley as possible, but there were a few picture-takers that were kinda moving slooowww. No names.

rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Oh no!! I missed you!

You missed the set? If so, I'll feel bad for keeping you at Starbucks for so long. Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

Rachel (I hope I'm spelling that right): Aw, I have the same thing about saying hi sometimes. Say hi next time! ha. And I'll try, too.

rmlawrence wrote:
TheAntrider wrote:
Oh no!! I missed you!

You missed the set? If so, I'll feel bad for keeping you at Starbucks for so long. Sad

Nah, you should only feel sorry if you made the staff completely incompetent with such matters. Confused

I do have to say the police officers, er mounted patrol, were very nice and helpful. Go ... horse officers! Seriously. ha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
rmlawrence
Vintage Newbie

TheAntrider wrote:
Nah, you should only feel sorry if you made the staff completely incompetent with such matters. Confused

I do have to say the police officers, er mounted patrol, were very nice and helpful. Go ... horse officers! Seriously. ha

I'll have to get details from you later. I'm curious (or nosey). I need to get to bed right now though. I was only still awake because I had a serious tummy ache. But I'm feeling better now so I think I'm gonna go pass out. Soooo tired.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
national phenomenon
Golly, Poster

Girlylikepixieflamethrow wrote:
Yeah, I kinda wanted a new Eisley shirt but we're kinda broke right now, haha. What a great show in Houston tonight! I got the back of my "ticketmaster" printout ticket signed! (dork) I love Eisley, so nice. Stacy thanked us for standing in line...

I almost had them sign that, but then I rummaged through my purse and found a bottle of bubbles and they signed that for me. It seemed Eisley-ish.
I wanted to buy a new Eisley shirt as well, but I figured waiting for the acoustic tour would be my best bet. I don't wear the one I have much anymore because it's signed by the old line up & the signatures are starting to fade. Shame, it's so comfy!
I wish I coulda gone to the boardie meet up, but I had work (ugh!)

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

national phenomenon wrote:
Girlylikepixieflamethrow wrote:

I almost had them sign that, but then I rummaged through my purse and found a bottle of bubbles and they signed that for me. It seemed Eisley-ish.
I wanted to buy a new Eisley shirt as well, but I figured waiting for the acoustic tour would be my best bet. I don't wear the one I have much anymore because it's signed by the old line up & the signatures are starting to fade. Shame, it's so comfy!
I wish I coulda gone to the boardie meet up, but I had work (ugh!)

Aww. I think I saw you, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say hi. Embarassed But we must all meet up soon! I hope at the next show ...

goto page
 | next >>