Laughing City
comeclean
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
comeclean wrote:
patrock wrote:
comeclean wrote:
Jared x wrote:
So wait.. Is Eisley not having a headlining tour? They're just touring with Mute Math?

They're touring with Mute Math til the end of this year, and they're talking about headlining in the spring.

They are tour with them for three months?

? Sept-Nov from what I read? I guess not completely the end of the year, if that's what you meant, I'm not sure haha.

September, October, November and, December...that would be the rest of the year....wait...that's four moths. Since I'll be seeing them October 5th. You don't actually mean the REST of the year. I guess it's still three months. Which sounds like a lot.

Yeah, I just meant practically the end of the year.

Sea Post King

ive never been to a show. well ok once, but it was 3 bands. i was wonderring..if mutemath is headlining. does it means eisley will be at the beggining of the show? if the show begins at 8, does it means they sing til like..i dont know..8:45? usually for how llong do they performe?(15 min..30 min..1 hours)

i want to go but im not even a fan of mutemath lmao. but i want to come early to be in the front for eisley. if theyre at the beggining, i could go in the pit ( is it how we call it? sorry i usually speak french) and then just.. i dont kknow..leave lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

Eisley play first. They are the opener for MuteMath (the headliner). It should say on the ticket or site when the doors open. And usually soon after that the first band starts.
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

THANKS A LOT

now im sure that i wont take seats tickets SmileSmileSmile id do anything to be the closer to eisley. do you that i should come really really earlier for a band like mutemath? i mean..for death cab for cutie and franz ferdinand, i had to wait 4 hours before the show to make sure i'd be in the front.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
norad
Vintage Newbie

I don't know. I'm going early because I have people to pick up and meet up with. And it's an hour away from my house.
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

ok well..hum..if the doors open at 7, ill probably be there around 6 then
oliez
Vintage Newbie

It isn't going to be easy to get up front; those MuteMath fans are crazy. I think I'll just stay in the upperlevel against the railing. I won't be in the mood to fight off anyone either trying to get to the back after Eisley is done. The good thing about the opening slot is that they'll be able to meet after their set.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
It isn't going to be easy to get up front; those MuteMath fans are crazy. I think I'll just stay in the upperlevel against the railing. I won't be in the mood to fight off anyone either trying to get to the back after Eisley is done. The good thing about the opening slot is that they'll be able to meet after their set.

Oh...hmm...I might end up following you. I'm a stalker. Wink We need to have a boardie meet up before the show fro sho.
o0ohellosunshine
Sea Post King

uhmmm yeah good point. but where i live, mutemath isnt a popular band AT ALL. i do think ill be able to get in the front. if not, ill explain to people how obsessed i am of eisley and im sure i'll make it Razz ppl are usually really nice to me and i dont know why ahah i remember when i went to see nickeback ages ago, i was really small and they all let me go in the front. i started the show being in the back, and i ended up front row lmaooo
oliez
Vintage Newbie

o0ohellosunshine wrote:
i do think ill be able to get in the front. if not, ill explain to people how obsessed i am of eisley and im sure i'll make it :

good luck with that. I tried that back at the NFG show and I 6' 5" girl nearly sat on me when I told her I was just here for the opening band and then I was going to leave and wanted to know if I could stand at the stage to get a couple pictures.

patrock wrote:

Oh...hmm...I might end up following you. I'm a stalker. Wink We need to have a boardie meet up before the show fro sho.

yeah the last MuteMath show there was intense. I don't know who else is going to go with me yet. I haven't talked to anyone about it. Do you know when tickets go on sale yet?
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

yeah the last MuteMath show there was intense. I don't know who else is going to go with me yet. I haven't talked to anyone about it. Do you know when tickets go on sale yet?

On Monday. 14 bucks. We're getting ours directly from The Granada so no extra charges! So people were crazy for MuteMath before they even played? Man, i was hoping they wouldn't care and being front row wouldn't be a problem. Oh well. I guess we'd get a better view from the balcony anyhow...right?
oliez
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:

On Monday. 14 bucks. We're getting ours directly from The Granada so no extra charges! So people were crazy for MuteMath before they even played? Man, i was hoping they wouldn't care and being front row wouldn't be a problem. Oh well. I guess we'd get a better view from the balcony anyhow...right?

monday?! great. I just bought my tegan and sara tickets and Rilo Kiley are my next ticket purchase. I doubt it will/hope it won't sell out soon. I'll just wait till my next paycheck. at least they're only 14 and I can get them without the $7+ "convience" charge.

yeah the upper level is a lot better to watch bands. It's were I watched MuteMath last time and where I"m planning on watching Tegan and Sara. It was for sure a full MuteMath fan show (except me and my friend who were there for the opening band). A lot of families and first time concert goers. It was a sight to see.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

monday?! great. I just bought my tegan and sara tickets and Rilo Kiley are my next ticket purchase. I doubt it will/hope it won't sell out soon. I'll just wait till my next paycheck. at least they're only 14 and I can get them without the $7+ "convience" charge.

yeah the upper level is a lot better to watch bands. It's were I watched MuteMath last time and where I"m planning on watching Tegan and Sara. It was for sure a full MuteMath fan show (except me and my friend who were there for the opening band). A lot of families and first time concert goers. It was a sight to see.

Cool, cool. When i saw Circa Survive (with MuteMath) in '05 people weren't allowed up there. Maybe it wasn't the balcony but there were stairs people kept getting in trouble for being on.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

Cool, cool. When i saw Circa Survive (with MuteMath) in '05 people weren't allowed up there. Maybe it wasn't the balcony but there were stairs people kept getting in trouble for being on.

wait. i'm not talking about the high high high "balcony". You know how you walk in and there is the level you're on and then there're stairs the go down the to pit level. I've been talking about the normal ground/stage level part before the stairs. Where the black handrails are. There were a lot of people in the real "upper level" last night for the yeah yeah yeahs. So who knows.
norad
Vintage Newbie

oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:
oliez wrote:
patrock wrote:

wait. i'm not talking about the high high high "balcony". You know how you walk in and there is the level you're on and then there're stairs the go down the to pit level. I've been talking about the normal ground/stage level part before the stairs. Where the black handrails are. There were a lot of people in the real "upper level" last night for the yeah yeah yeahs. So who knows.

Oh, okay. I get that. Whatev works the best I'll go with.

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>