Laughing City
Meggers
Vintage Newbie

CaughtOnFilm wrote:
I signed up last night but I haven't heard of anything being sent to me just yet.

What ever happened to E-merge?

I think the company they used went under. I was on several teams that were hosted by the same people and they all got closed.

CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

I got an email saying stuff is going to be sent to me! I'm so excited!
www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

Jessica
Sea Post King

bigideas wrote:
what exactly is the 'promo' that is being sent?

i'm right in the band's area so i imagine there are already tons of other people that would do it before i could.

I'm guessing it's posters. Most street-teams ship out stickers and posters, and if you're lucky, maybe a few copies of music samplers.

I'm probably attending the San Fran show in August. I'm guessing that San Fran has a pretty solid fanbase for Eisley, but I'm still going to arrive early and try to hand out stuff. Treetops12 will be with me at the show, if all goes according to plan. Smile
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 | Posts: 185 | Location: Los Angeles, California
unclearlies
Vintage Newbie

Hah this reminds me of the older one...and I had enough points to get a tshirt or a hoodie...but then it just disappeared... Confused Mad
treetops12
Vintage Newbie

Jessica wrote:
bigideas wrote:

i'm right in the band's area so i imagine there are already tons of other people that would do it before i could.

I'm guessing it's posters. Most street-teams ship out stickers and posters, and if you're lucky, maybe a few copies of music samplers.

I'm probably attending the San Fran show in August. I'm guessing that San Fran has a pretty solid fanbase for Eisley, but I'm still going to arrive early and try to hand out stuff. Treetops12 will be with me at the show, if all goes according to plan. Smile

It's in September... the 25th. Wink

Jessica
Sea Post King

treetops12 wrote:
Jessica wrote:
bigideas wrote:

It's in September... the 25th. Wink

*Sigh* We tried. I'm hopeful for the future.
Joined: 23 Jun 2007 | Posts: 185 | Location: Los Angeles, California
suvagirl
Sea Post King

Woo! I signed up for this ages ago, I'm glad to see we'll finally be able to do some hardcore promoting! I wish they made a blue sticker though (they made one of the album cover choices blue, so why not?) 'cause I have a green one on my car but it doesn't match the paint job and it drives me crazy! But I suppose that's kinda nitpicking. Laughing

Anyway, Haley - I have a question. (It sounds kinda silly, but it's valid!) Okay, most of my girlfriends love Eisley now since I've taken them to concerts & forced them to.... I mean um let them listen to the albums and everything Laughing but I'm having a hard time getting any guys to give em a listen! They admit the ladies are hotties but they're not helping out on this point, what with getting married left and right. Would you happen to have any ideas for how to make my guy friends a little more receptive? I know they'd love them if they'd just get over the idea that b/c the band is mostly girls that the music is too "girly" for them!

(....jeez, this was kinda long. Sorry! I needed advice!) Sad
negatiivethree
Golly, Poster

I tried to sign up for the website but it refuses to send me a confirmation e-mail. I'm still waiting and it's day two. uuuugh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
blor
Sea Post King

negatiivethree wrote:
I tried to sign up for the website but it refuses to send me a confirmation e-mail. I'm still waiting and it's day two. uuuugh

it's the same with me
it's been almost a week now
I just gave up Confused

Sea Post King

I've done my part! http://www.imdiscog.com/index2.html
keltica
Golly, Poster

Don't worry - eventually something will arrive Very Happy ... our expectation will be rewarded Razz

250-434

"Δῶς μοι πᾶ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινάσω"

Joined: 11 Jun 2007 | Posts: 791 | Location: Ariccia, Rome - Italy
sea legs
Vintage Newbie

yeah, I was coming home from my friends house earlier today & there was a box on my porch & I thought it was my street team stuff, but no. It was some printer ink my mom ordered in a ridculously huge box. Rolling Eyes

I want my STUFF!

virb
Joined: 28 Sep 2005 | Posts: 2290 | Location: Missouri loves me.
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

sea legs wrote:
yeah, I was coming home from my friends house earlier today & there was a box on my porch & I thought it was my street team stuff, but no. It was some printer ink my mom ordered in a ridculously huge box. Rolling Eyes

I want my STUFF!

Aww.

I kind of have the feeling that I'm gonna be passed over for these two missions. Confused

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CaughtOnFilm
Laughing Citizen

I got another email for the second mission about something being sent to me.. is it the same materials for both missions?
www.imahuman.tumblr.com
www.isitreallysostrange.wordpress.com
[i spend too much time on the internet, apparently.]

TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

CaughtOnFilm wrote:
I got another email for the second mission about something being sent to me.. is it the same materials for both missions?

Crap. I didn't even get an e-mail. I wonder if it goes to my spam. Neutral Oh well.

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers

<< prev | goto page
 | next >>