Laughing City
LadyJaneGrey
Sea Post King

Does anyone know why they didn't seem to think it went well that night?
FledglingZombie
Sea Post King

They talked about it at the concert last night. They said that they didn't practice their acoustic versions before the show. Laughing
DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

Garage band rockers living at their mum's house wrote:
Practice is overrated.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
woman4life
Golly, Poster

They also said that a review said that if they weren't funny and they weren't girls they'd never have gotten away with that show. LOL

It was great in SLC. Smile I have no idea what happened in Seattle. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
FledglingZombie
Sea Post King

woman4life wrote:
They also said that a review said that if they weren't funny and they weren't girls they'd never have gotten away with that show. LOL

It was great in SLC. Smile I have no idea what happened in Seattle. LOL
Totally agree
starnothing
Laughing Citizen

When did they even have time to practice for this acoustic tour? Shocked
GiveMeNovember
Sea Post King

There were just a lot of messups, it was clear they hadn't rehearsed but it still sounded good to me. Stacy forgot the words during Just Like We Do, Sherri kept forgetting when to start singing, like the intro would keep going and she'd be like "OH I'm supposed to be singing!" and they'd either start the song over or she'd just start late. For Trolleywood they had to start all over cause she forgot to start singing and they have that tape that plays the claps and it would end wrong if they didn't re-start. Sherri couldn't hear her guitar for a while in the beginning either, at one point during Telescope Eyes she just gave up and sang the sounds of the guitar, haha. There were just a lot of things going wrong, but I thought it was amazing regardless.
Joined: 05 Dec 2004 | Posts: 20 | Location: Federal Way, WA
FledglingZombie
Sea Post King

They do the trolleywood thing at every concert.

And sherri forgot some of the words to sea king at SLC XD
norad
Vintage Newbie

GiveMeNovember wrote:
There were just a lot of messups, it was clear they hadn't rehearsed but it still sounded good to me. Stacy forgot the words during Just Like We Do, Sherri kept forgetting when to start singing, like the intro would keep going and she'd be like "OH I'm supposed to be singing!" and they'd either start the song over or she'd just start late. For Trolleywood they had to start all over cause she forgot to start singing and they have that tape that plays the claps and it would end wrong if they didn't re-start. Sherri couldn't hear her guitar for a while in the beginning either, at one point during Telescope Eyes she just gave up and sang the sounds of the guitar, haha. There were just a lot of things going wrong, but I thought it was amazing regardless.

That actually sounds like an extremely entertaining show.
LadyJaneGrey
Sea Post King

patrock wrote:
GiveMeNovember wrote:

That actually sounds like an extremely entertaining show.

Oh, it would not have been entertaining to me. I probably would have cried. I get so nervous when people mess up on stage. (Nervous for the people on stage.) It's kind of sad. Laughing

DRMS_7888
Vintage Newbie

LadyJaneGrey wrote:

Oh, it would not have been entertaining to me. I probably would have cried. I get so nervous when people mess up on stage. (Nervous for the people on stage.) It's kind of sad. Laughing

I get that too sometimes.

MAKECOLDPLAYHISTORY
Joined: 20 Feb 2005 | Posts: 8868 | Location: Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kayci
Golly, Poster

Personally, I enjoyed it. I thought it was comfortable and charming, even throughout all the little mess-ups, and the audience didn't seem displeased at all.
oliez
Vintage Newbie

FledglingZombie wrote:
And sherri forgot some of the words to sea king at SLC XD

wait. sea king? at one of these shows?