Laughing City
Mister_Pine
Sea Post King

Um... well, I have a wide range of music tastes personally. I like Flyleaf, Evanescence, Joss Stone, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Mat Kearney, MuteMath, Paramore, AND OF COURSE EISLEY... just to name a few.

I think it's completely normal to like more than just death metal... it's probably not healthy to just like death metal Wink

OceanMachine
Lost at Forum

liquor_up wrote:
Hello everbody, I'm a bit conflicted. The only music I listen to is Metal and a little Punk, but I absolutely love Eisley. I'm talking about the Dark Hateful kind of Metal. Eisley is the opposite of that. Am I sick? Let me know.

Eisley was actually the floodgate band that got me started listening to more mellow, indie/poppy stuff. I probably wouldn't be listening to a lot of the music I now do if I hadn't picked up that copy of Room Noises on a whim. Before Eisley I was all about metal and progressive rock, and I still do listen to some of that stuff, but not nearly as much as I used to.

<< prev | goto page