Laughing City
Binary Dragon
Sea Post King

So, my lithograph arrived today, in what I considered to be unacceptable condition. On the front there are 9 deep creases, six of which are deep enough to show on the back. Additionally, two of the corners were damaged enough to appear white. Naturally, I'm not the kind to stand for this, so I called up WB customer service. It was about a 15 phone call (mostly hold time) but in the end, they are sending me a replacement. The best part, I need not ship back my original.

If you've a damaged litho, you too can likely get it replaced by calling 1-866-759-4843 between 8am and midnight M-F and 8:30am - 7pm Saturday. If they ask if you have return instructions, say no (this will 'cause them to go through the process as opposed to perhaps telling you to just follow them). Also, you'll need to have your order number handy (which is in the emails WB sent you.)

Hopefully this will help out some of you. We shouldn't have to suffer the effects of woefully insufficient packing.

Laughing Citizen

Did you supply proof that you actually ordered one?

Yes sir, I ordered six uuhhh sixteen lithographs and all of that arrived ripped in half...
Joined: 23 Mar 2005 | Posts: 1919 | Location: In a glass case of emotion
Binary Dragon
Sea Post King

Well, the order number is all you need, as that gives your name, address, and a record of what you ordered. I suppose if you had someone else's order number then you could get WB to send them a replacement litho, but it sure wouldn't benefit you (unless you were good friends with them or something.)