Laughing City
erin91
Sea Post King

The night before seeing Eisley at the House of Blues in Dallas I found out my aunt has a brain tumor. I was told that the next morning (day of the concert/day of my aunts surgery) we would find out if it was cancerous so needless to say I was expecting an extremley sad Tuesday Sad. The next morning at around noon my mom called and told me that she is going to be fine and they were able to remove the tumor. After that it just seemed like Tuesday was my day. I went to the In-store with my friend just in time to buy the last two special edition albums in the store. Eisleys set was great I got so excited to see them in real life. Sherri had a few mic problems but it was funny everyone was so chill it didn't really matter.I couldn't get the courage to go talk to them which I now regret so we just left after the set. I then went to the House of Blues and got great seats with my friend and Eisleys set was AMAZING I was so happy to be there seeing them in the flesh and I nearly cried during " Just like We do" it was beautifal. They were so outgoing and I really felt like I was just hanging out with them. SO after a long mostly pointless post, my love for Eisley was renewed. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life and I wish I could have met some of you from the forum and I wish i wasn't so scared to talk to the band!My friend and I did talk to Christie for a moment she gave me chills when she sang so I thought I should let her know Laughing . I have some pictures from the In-Store that I'll put up later. I hope everyone else had just as much fun as I did!! I can't stop listening to Combinations
Nowhere Man
Vintage Newbie

Glad everything turned out ok with your aunt and you got to have a good time seeing Eisley.

we're really not alone, we have each other
Joined: 13 Jan 2007 | Posts: 2600 | Location: sitting in his nowhere land, TX
Kafran Saffron
Sea Post King

glad your aunt is ok...
i was at that in-store show too. i got chills, it was so beautiful. that was the first time i've ever seen them live and i was so amazed at how perfect their voices are. i also couldnt get the courage to talk to them which i also regret Sad
ive been listening to combinations every day over and over haha.
i wish i would have gone to the house of blues!
TheAntrider
Protocol Droid

I missed this post when it happened (I was without Internet), but I hope everything is ok. I'm glad you had a good time at the show, too. Smile

You can't spell awesome without emo...backwards! -Julie
definingawesome (11:44:11 PM): Eisley shivers our timbers
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address