Laughing City
norad
Vintage Newbie

Since OGG's Bastard Child (Strange Yellow Patterns/SYP) is setting up and looks like it might be launched soon.
We need some band member bios ASAP. (By Friday) Any and everyone can submit a short bio about any member(s) they want in this thread. They only need to be about two paragraphs long. And whoever's bio(s) we choose you'll get a login so you can keep it up to date and change if you want.

Smile Thanks in advance.
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Am I ineligible to write one? Wink

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Saellys wrote:
Am I ineligible to write one? Wink

"Any and everyone can submit a short bio about any member(s) they want in this thread." Razz
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Okay, stupid question. Laughing I shall have my Chauntelle bio here post-haste!

Smokemonster
Joined: 24 Sep 2003 | Posts: 14510 | Location: Alone on an airplane, fallin' asleep against the windowpane...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
norad
Vintage Newbie

Awesome Hannah!
Saellys
Vintage Newbie

Ta da!

Big sister to all the DuPree children, Chauntelle is Eisley's lead guitarist and sometimes singer. Her favorite axes are a Lotus Strat replica, a champagne sparkle Gretsch, and a Larrivee acoustic. She is largely self-taught, and her style is inventive and nontraditional. When she's not on tour or recording, Chauntelle enjoys other artistic endeavors like painting and making her own clothes. She is engaged to Adam Lazzara.

Chauntelle used to sing and write songs during the Moss Eisley days, but took a break for several years. Her triumphant return came with the song "One More Day With You," co-written with Zac Hanson and Jon Crosby at the Fools' Banquet songwriting workshop. Since then Chauntelle has lent her lovely voice to several portions of Combinations. Eisley fans adore Chauntelle for her sweet demeanor and dedication to signing autographs and chatting with the audience after every Eisley show.

Smokemonster
ZenArtist
Golly, Poster

you decided to call it strange yellow patterns. I'm very happy about that.
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

Stupid cousin who is often nameless, Garron Dupree joined eisley late in the game. he's pretty alright at bass and replaced that foo' (and still good friend of the band apparently) jon. garron often has smelly b.o. and in his free time he takes photos. he has an older sister madison, and younger brothers drayton, remington, and bryson. his mom, parrish, and his dad wade (brother of boyd, the father of 4/5 of eisley) raised him, along with a pack of wolves.

He is seventeen and enjoys singing guitar riffs. His birthday is december 4, 1989. He does school online while on the road and has been home schooled his whole life. His family lives in sugarland, just outside of houston. he attends the sugarland vineyard.

is there anything else i need to include?
vivalaspopie
Vintage Newbie

crazeemunkeyz wrote:
Stupid cousin who is often nameless, Garron Dupree joined eisley late in the game. he's pretty alright at bass and replaced that foo' (and still good friend of the band apparently) jon. garron often has smelly b.o. and in his free time he takes photos. he has an older sister madison, and younger brothers drayton, remington, and bryson. his mom, parrish, and his dad wade (brother of boyd, the father of 4/5 of eisley) raised him, along with a pack of wolves.

He is seventeen and enjoys singing guitar riffs. His birthday is december 4, 1989. He does school online while on the road and has been home schooled his whole life. His family lives in sugarland, just outside of houston. he attends the sugarland vineyard.

He lives on a diet of solely brownies... but other than that, you're golden.
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

vivalaspopie wrote:
crazeemunkeyz wrote:

He lives on a diet of solely brownies... but other than that, you're golden.

RIBS and brownies.
norad
Vintage Newbie

Hahaha, Abbie I feel like that one wins. Laughing
crazeemunkeyz
Laughing Citizen

patrock wrote:

sweet.
norad
Vintage Newbie

crazeemunkeyz wrote:
patrock wrote:

sweet.

Chad liked it to it's fore sure on the site now. Smile
norad
Vintage Newbie

I know this stuff usually gets ignore but could SOMEBODY submit the rest of the band member's bios? Three short little bios. PLEASE? Sad
alastica
Sea Post King

I'm surprised Keltica isn't all over the Stacy bio. Heh. Wink

Joined: 01 Apr 2006 | Posts: 314 | Location: Greetings From Michigan, The Great Lakes State!