Laughing City
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

How about if every member of LC posts on their other frequently visited forums a plug for the Eisley spot? On the day, with links and review bits (I'll pull out the best of the best), and then again, just before the show airs.

I'll do TotalFark and Salon TableTalk.(and, no, I am not bipolar)
This seems like a sensible way to spread the word.
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA
Admiral79
Lost at Forum

You know me, I'm always for spreading the word. I think its more important though to direct people to Eisley's myspace page where they can hear the new album for themselves. Hearing a great song is much more likely to get me to buy an album than reading a good review. Plus, as huge as myspace is, its good to keep the myspace and other music execs impressed with the attention Eisley gets on the site.

I've gone to at least 10 other band sites and posted information about Eisley already, I think that helped them get over 130,000 plays the other day. I urge everyone, to go to at least one other site and do the same.
Luke's Mom
Sea Post King

I totally agree. I don't do any other band sites, but I see the logic.
I do know, that on FARK, for instance, the postings (especially on the 'discussion' page) are like live chats. Conan is always a point of discussion. Girls are always a point of discussion. It also doesn't link topics to MySpace. I also need a good, eyecatching headline. I'm terrible at that, and never get greenlit. I'll have to find an good article/review with a song sample on it.
Salon is more about seriously spreading the word through intelligent discourse. I'll have to have something ready for cut and paste.
Admiral...It is great to see you back and helping Eisley. Check out Metacritic and see what you can do!
http://www.metacritic.com/music/artists/eisley/combinations?part=rss
Joined: 26 Jul 2004 | Posts: 420 | Location: Cranberry Bog, MA